To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

whats happening on 21st july?

Ive got the hen party for the wedding i mentioned on 14th july.. apparently we are dressing as schoolgirls! So i desperately want to be 9 st 7 by then if i can x
It's my works do we break up for the 6 weeks holiday and normally go for a meal and a dance afterwards :)
Hen parties are always fun.. your a low weight now so 9.7 is possible x

oh lovely - something to look forward to!

Ive just counted and i have 30 products :eek: ooops

Ive been thinking about buying some of the slim and save meals too for a hot meal in work... tried the spicy bolognaise one and thought it was alrite! Might make me stick to it and its a bit cheaper to mix it up! - have you tried these?

oh lovely - something to look forward to!

Ive just counted and i have 30 products :eek: ooops

Ive been thinking about buying some of the slim and save meals too for a hot meal in work... tried the spicy bolognaise one and thought it was alrite! Might make me stick to it and its a bit cheaper to mix it up! - have you tried these?
It was only last weekend i sold my SS meals on facebook i had a load of stash.. i liked them but soon disliked them after a while i liked the chilli, mushroom pasta the best. But yes they are a lot cheaper to buy. 30 products u don't need to buy anymore CD for now do u really? i have tonnes of terta's and soups. :)

i know im really thinking about costs! After this holiday i am really on my bum!!

I dont NEED to see my cdc so i may text her next week and tell her i have enough products so wont be coming for a while, might order some bars and meals off that site so i have enough stuff to last me for 2.5 weeks and see where i am then?

can go back to cdc when i move up the plans then maybe?? hmmm

i know im really thinking about costs! After this holiday i am really on my bum!!

I dont NEED to see my cdc so i may text her next week and tell her i have enough products so wont be coming for a while, might order some bars and meals off that site so i have enough stuff to last me for 2.5 weeks and see where i am then?

can go back to cdc when i move up the plans then maybe?? hmmm
can u cope without your CDC? if u order ss order lemon yogurt bars only 130 calories oooh my god so sweet.. amazing but be warned they are tiny a toddler could eat them they are that small lol.

yeah im ok dieting on my own.. when im in the mood to do it i can do it - i often would buy in bulk and not see her! might go weds as planned and just pick up a few tetras for work and order some "hot" meals from s&s and see how i go for 2 weeks? will do ss+ then 810 then hopefully when i see her ill be ready to go to 1000 so will only need 2 products a day?

is it ok to mix the two? are the meals the same as any other product ie 3 of any product including a "meal" plus a ss+ meal?

oooooor do you think i should fib and say ive got more products/someone has given me some (to explain the extra ive bought from s&s) and see if i can go every week to weigh, i can always buy a few extras if i need to/want a change? or is it mega cheeky lol

yeah im ok dieting on my own.. when im in the mood to do it i can do it - i often would buy in bulk and not see her! might go weds as planned and just pick up a few tetras for work and order some "hot" meals from s&s and see how i go for 2 weeks? will do ss+ then 810 then hopefully when i see her ill be ready to go to 1000 so will only need 2 products a day?

is it ok to mix the two? are the meals the same as any other product ie 3 of any product including a "meal" plus a ss+ meal?

Yeh good plan to go back to her when your on the 1000 plan :) with ss meals u have to eat it with veggies as the packs are lower in calories think only 130.. u might be better having 2 CD's and 2 SS products?? don't have 3 SS products and thats it.But if im really honest i wouldnt buy to many ss products. x

oooooor do you think i should fib and say ive got more products/someone has given me some (to explain the extra ive bought from s&s) and see if i can go every week to weigh, i can always buy a few extras if i need to/want a change? or is it mega cheeky lol
I would wait to see if u like the SS packs first?? lol

maybe ill just buy a few chilli and a few spag bol like.. 5 of each and stick mainly to cd products and see cdc weekly?

gawd i change my mind all the time!!

all this thinking is keeping me on track though, just waiting for my third and FINAL shake as a mousse to set and im all done for day one - yippeee!!

3ltrs of water +tea
2 shakes and a mousse
may have a coke zero as its sat night lol

I would wait to see if u like the SS packs first?? lol

i liked the spag bol one i tried, the bars were tiny though!

Oh ill just have to be tighter with money elsewhere :) me being happy is most important and losing this weight is key to that!

I will only spend money on petrol, necessities (toiletries lol) cd oh and my tattoo when i get to 9 st 10! until the hen party then all hell will break loose :p

maybe ill just buy a few chilli and a few spag bol like.. 5 of each and stick mainly to cd products and see cdc weekly?

gawd i change my mind all the time!!

all this thinking is keeping me on track though, just waiting for my third and FINAL shake as a mousse to set and im all done for day one - yippeee!!

3ltrs of water +tea
2 shakes and a mousse
may have a coke zero as its sat night lol
I would do that try and stick to CD products really... :) and have your SS meals now and then?

Youv'e done great today as your first day.. I will join you tomorrow..;)

you coming back to cd or doing your own plan still?

thanks for listening to my ramblings!! lol x
CD.. arghh man it's going be hard lol i have enough here to do it till the end of the month alone.. (no sorry for high jacking your diary):p

saves me talking to myself!! you've kept me occupied and on track today!

Tomorrow i will be on here all day - but i must do some cleaning haha hopefully if i can get 2 100% days under my belt ill be ok when im in work (when i struggle to resist chips big time!!)

first time i did cd i started at 11 st 6 and lost 9lb the first week then 2 the second. second time i did it (this year) i started at around 10 st 11 and lose 8lb first week and 1lb second (cheated second week!) this was with ss+

so you could def lose a big chunk! how did you do when you did it before?

Im just catching up on my soaps, watch big brother then im off to bed with Mr Grey (fifty shades book not actually him - shame!) ;)

I'm going to aim for 10-12 lbs and I'd be a happy girl in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed well I will be in bed with...mmmmm guess who LOL ;) ;) ;) it's a great book isn't it.

image-4149642088.jpg

This book will make our diet easier I'm sure haha

im halfway through the third... dont want it to end though! sped through the first 2 and dragging this one out although it may get finished tonight.. hopefully can drag it out til tomorrow! :p

are you stats up to date? if you lost 10lb you'd be at/below your goal weight? :eek:

Back