To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

im halfway through the third... dont want it to end though! sped through the first 2 and dragging this one out although it may get finished tonight.. hopefully can drag it out til tomorrow! :p

are you stats up to date? if you lost 10lb you'd be at/below your goal weight? :eek:
im still on the first one :) my stats are wrong.. i have 21 lbs to lose now... moved my goal weight abit. x

Good morning hun im up and raring to go.

Well when i say im up thats a lie, im in bed with a litre of water and a dvd!!

Was still wide awake gone half 2 last night and awake at 8, very strange for me so a lazy day ahead! Plan is: watch dvd in bed then get up and clean, do day 1 of 30 day shred and then have a lazy sunday -

I WILL be 100 ss+ - decided ss isnt really for me, the losses arent much different and hopefully ill do it for 1 week if i can drop a bit and get my BMI under 25 sharpish!

Daily morning weight (did warn you!) is 10 st 1 - yay almost back to pre hols weight.. could even be tomorrow - motivated!

what are your plans for today? You back on CD - which step? x
Well I'm not sure I'm in bed watching emmerdale still I'm going to play it by ear. It's shocking reading on here ppl drinking alcohol on the diet... not good at all. I'm getting hungry now but holding off u will be fine on ss+ x

my tummy is rumbling too, and my film is about to finish so ill get up in a min and have a quick tidy up upstairs then have something and another litre!

i love a night out but always come out of ketosis the night before... probs why i end up eating for 5 days when i have a planned night out lol!

You will so get to goal! You don't have much left, so lucky lol! Are you having any of the side effects yet?

I've been doing good, my losses have been on the low side but it could be because of the exercise I'm doing. I'm back to SS (was doing ss+) from today so I'm looking at it as day 1 again. Hopefully it will jump start my losses!

Glad your doing well - stay in touch :)

I find this last bit the hardest because I start getting complacent and think "oh i look ok now" but i dont want to look "ok" i want to be happy with how i look! Thats when it starts creeping up again.. lowest ive ever ever been is 9 st 12 for literally a day for my graduation lol

A week today im out for sunday lunch and a baby shower and im already thinking about it, gonna really try and avoid any carbs - hope ill step up to 810 that week anyway if i can shift enough this week!

Feeling good despite the shocking sleep last night!

Had my eggs and mushrooms and just having my choc mint shake with ice - deffo my fav!!

Done some cleaning, ironing had a lovely bath and got into new pjs ready to have a lazy day. My pjs may i add are 8-10!! :eek: happy!!

Why cant i always be like this? Really hoping my morning weight is under 10 again but if not i know im not far!

How are you? What step did you decide on? x

Hey just catching up on your diary. You sound really motivated!

Stay positive, yourll crack it this time!! :)

Back