To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Very happy with the ebay! Helloo tattoo :)

5 days 100% on 810 with some exercise will hopefully over-ride this weekend! x
I been out bided but still watching. ooh tattoo what design u having? :) don't put to much pressure on yourself u only have a small amount to lose.
What sort of exercising will u be doing? X

Im not gonna beat myself up about this weekend, ive been pretty controlled although off the diet but it was well needed.. im like a different person compared to friday!

In the gym im going to just start off with 35 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins on the weight machines. Will gradually increase every week then.. might start the couch to 5k running thing again soon, i did that a few years ago.

Im having flowers added to the butterflies i already have, had the design i really like it, quite big though so over 2 sessions! :/ my mam is seriously unimpressed lol she hates tattoos!

Im not gonna beat myself up about this weekend, ive been pretty controlled although off the diet but it was well needed.. im like a different person compared to friday!

In the gym im going to just start off with 35 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins on the weight machines. Will gradually increase every week then.. might start the couch to 5k running thing again soon, i did that a few years ago.

Im having flowers added to the butterflies i already have, had the design i really like it, quite big though so over 2 sessions! :/ my mam is seriously unimpressed lol she hates tattoos!
My mum hates them too even thou I'd love a small one on my arm. you've done fab so far I'm ment to have started running this week. But mybuddy cancelled on the day. :( I'm going to pop into town to river island see what they have in fancy a bit of a treat. :) x

Oooh lovely, have a little treat :) Im going to treat myself to a pair of size 10 jeans.. when i find a pair that fits/i lose enough to fit haha

One of my ebay bids has cancelled :( grrr she's bidding on something else too she better not cancel that too - i want a treat woman!! lol

How have you been on CD x

Hi all , new to this!!! On day 5... Talking of exercise has anyone tried the Flabulous???like a vibration plate... I know someone who used this with cd and lost the weight and toned up!!! Gonna give it a go... £25 per mth can use it every day and it's just 10 mins!!!!... Got nothing to lose apart from the weight!!!!ha ha

Can u cancel a bid? Didn't realise u could yes dam right you want your treat lol :) I'm waiting for the free listing to come back and I will but bits on. CD is ok even thou I'm swaying towards the 1000 plan really. but will ask CDC tomorrow evening. :) either way I will be in my size 10's maxi frocks for August lol

have u got shoes to go with your dress? some nice ones on eBay :)

Hi all I've tried to reply to this thread but it doesn't seem to pop up.... Hopefully 3rd time lucky!!!!
I'm new to all this!!! I'm on day 5 of cd and going well so far!!
Just wondering on the subject if exercising if anyone has tried Flabulous, like a vibration plate. My friend used it when on cd and lost loads and toned up at the same time!!! Only £25 a mth and can use it daily it's only 10 mins.... I've got nothing to lose but the weight!!!!

yeah you can, wish i said no now though but she probably wouldnt have paid anyway!

My spare room is called the shoe room (i worked in faith when i was in uni lol) so i have found a pewter and silver pair that go lovely and perfect with the length - even though you cant see my shoes! on the hunt for a pewter bag and jewellery now then need to take the dress to make up flowers for my hair x

Are u sure your not a BRIDESMAID ;) lool plz post a pic on the day. Can't wait to see you in your outfit, I love weddings. :) x

Right I bet go and make a shake ... even tho I'd prefer toast and marmalade haha

I'm sure u will still loose xxxx
What's ur eBay thing xx

The soups made me gag had to take a load back when I first started and have never had once since !! Bad memories !!! x

Good, had an awesome time at the gig yesterday. Went for a cooked brekkie this morning, but resisted all food at the concert and a burger king on the way home :)

Back