To all the ladies that are 5'4 5'5 5'6 and can help me!

sa89

I was just wondering whether anyone has ever been a size 8 or is a size 8 and one of the above heights. How much did you or do you ladies weigh when a size 8. I'm considering making this my target as I've never been skinny in my life!!! I know not everyone is the same, and we all have different body shapes, but I guess I would like a rough target...

Im 5' 4" and my lowest weight (as an adult) was 9 stone and 6 lbs and at this weight I was a size 12 sometimes a 10 - but never an 8. (id love to be a 12 now!!)

Well I'm 5'8 and I'm currently 10 stone 12lbs and wear a size 12 jean but a size 8 - 10 top.
I think it depends on body shape as well, as I'm a pear and can probably only get down to a size 10 with the amount of weight I want to lose.
For the heights you mentioned, I would probably say 8 - 9 stone would be a good target for a size 8 to 10.

Lol you're in the same boat as me, I have no idea really what I want as my goal weight, will know when I get there. I went for 10 stone as mid BMI, but I may get there and want to lose a bit more I don't know. I've never been smaller than a size 14 through my adult life, so will be really excited to get into a 12! I'm currently in a 14 again at the mo, I'm 5'6, so 12 here I come :) Might even get into a 10 by the time I get to my goal, who knows! Don't think I'll ever be a size 8 tho lol, just can't imagine that!!

I'm five foot six and for years I was a size 10 bottoms size 12 top at nine and a half stone. If I went any lower than that I always looked too skinny and not well.

When I hit my early thirties I had Ovarian Cancer and my weight dropped that low I was in childrens clothes and went down to a size 4 with the weight being around six stone. One hysterectomy and a few years later I ballooned to a size 26.. Eeeeekk...lol

To be honest I think size 8 is too small for someone thats over five foot five. A size 10 is a perfectly healthy size to aim for at that height.

The last time I was a size 8 (which was about 15 years ago!), I weighed 8 stones 12 pounds and I'm 5'4" - can't think I'll ever be that again though!

I'm about 5'4" (if I'm standing very straight;)) and I was a size 10 when I went into adult clothes, going by what remember it must be about 8-8.5 stone I'm guessing.

Back