to butter or not to butter?

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
i know this is a silly thing to ask but,what the heck....

what does everyone do about butter? we have clover, and i usually have a bit on a jacket potato,on a sarnie and on toast..im not sure whether i should change my butter,but would i be any better off?

butter and spreads really confuse me,its different fats, light and some are mono poly things :confused:

Xenical doesn't know the difference between any of the fats which makes butter/spread really tricky as they are all well outside the guidelines. I don't really use any any more, I use a laughing cow extra light triangle or some really low fat mayo.

KB

thanks kittybling,im just overly worried at the moment about eating things,i guess once ive settled down a few weeks i'll be ok :)

i never thought of a cheese triangle on toast,i should be ok with light philedelphia then too...thanks for your help :D

I didn't do butter, I would def go the cheese or low fat mayo though..

Hi Hun,

I use Bertolli Olive oil spread. Only in moderation though, and ive been ok so far. BUT i have only been on Alli for a little over a week...and Xenical since Friday, but everyone reacts different to things. :) Sorry i couldn't be much help!
Oh, i also use extra light mayo...

xx

Back