to everyone who takes the time to read this..

Big betty they say walking is the best form of exercise and trusy me it works thay had a big part to play in my 3.5 stone loss 2 years ago!! What sharon is doing is fab on the treadmill and the bonus is its in the comfort of your own home and 49 is the new 30!!! :)

Hi sweetpea i hope they do sleep better for you. I just feel like a fool when i am doing these work outs, ^Hanging head in shame. ^ thinking about power walking to start with. I am 49 in May and haven't done any exercise since school really. Any suggestions ladies? Xx

Get a pedometer to measure you steps hun. It will really push you to try get more and more steps either each day or each week whichever is the right pace for you :)

Emmie

Are those pedometers any good? I thought they just added steps even if you just sit down? Lol
Have u got one? If its a good one ill try and get the same type if I know it works. Might make me do more

I personally dont have one but i know someone who measured there steps and kept a diary and lost 3 stone :D plus there only cheap have a look online

Thanks Emmie

Downloaded one with the best reviews so will give it a go. Feeling a bit under the weather today tho so not been on treadmill yet. Need a kick up the arse I think lol

Well done on going to the gym! Bet u feel great of doing it

Hi ladies how you all doing today. At work so haven't got much time to play just now.:eek:thank you all for your help and ideas. Will have to get a pedomiter and going to try finding that app. Working hard today, just done two full body messages and now off to do full leg wax. Keep warm girls will be in later. Xx:)

Hi ladies how you all doing today. At work so haven't got much time to play just now.:eek:thank you all for your help and ideas. Will have to get a pedomiter and going to try finding that app. Working hard today, just done two full body messages and now off to do full leg wax. Keep warm girls will be in later. Xx:)

Oooh where do you work. You will have to give me a cheap treatment when ive lost all this weight hun hehe :)

Sharrrron i did 6 mins of my workout and packed it in im not feeling to clever at all and now i have a headache from doing 6 mins!!! Ive been nursing my ill children and now the nurse is going to need to be looked after when husby gets home :( x

Hey bigbetty massage did i read that right? Do you travel worldwide? Lol i think thats what i need! Haha anyone enjoy the rest of your day at work! Shall speak later. :)

Hey emmie should if out your name on that too!!! Sorry im on the settee now with harrison sleeping on me and wheezing!!! Horrible sound! You ok :)

Yeah am fine. Gosh bet its horrible for you :( Get well soon

Hi all

Sorry to hear the kids have kindly passed on their germs to you Kelly. You were best to leave the workout if your feeling rough, or you'll end up feeling worse. Lack of sleep is probably getting you down too. Lets hope you all start to feel better really soon.

And you must walk alot of steps being on your feet all day Betty. I bet you'll be surprised if you got a pedometer. Ive downloaded an app on my fone so will see how I get on with that but also been looking at a pedometer on Amazon.

So Emmie and Betty have done best exercise wise out of us all today as I still havent got on my treadmill or bike. I still might later on. Just feel like I could go to sleep! That wont get rid of this fat tho will it!! :whacky068:

To sharin,emmie and bigbetty im logging out for the night may pop on here later but right now my boys have woken up and they are.not happy!!! Have a womderful evening you 3 and hopefully tomorrow my kids will be better and i will be less grumpy lol speak tomorrow ladies!! PMA. X

Back