to everyone who takes the time to read this..

Urrrrrgh the pudding was - not good.. at all IMO anyway :( So settled for a mullerlight toffee yoghurt and an orange options @ 2 syns. Still scrummy hot choc :D

Hi ladies

Hope your all having a good day. Not too bad for me. Been on the treadmill today after 2 days off and glad I got back on. My problem is that if I miss a day or 2 then I don't bother but I DID =)

How are u all today?

Hi sharon mine is ok here my eldest 2 on the mend my youngest wont leave me alone though he is still not well!!! So no dvd for me i had to make dinner with him in my arms lol diet going well though so feeling great today!!! Looking forward to monday well done with getting on the treadmill :)

Ace Sharon well done. Im looking at doing classes at my gym and do the workout ob three other days. I love liking fitness! :D

I dont right now like fitness but i hope to join you next week em lol i will just be doing the one every day haha :)

Its taken me a good month Kel lol. And I now have a gym buddy, that helps. Plus im going to try yoga again which i used to adore and abit of zumba :D so its not like a shock to my body itll be just doing something at my own pace for fun. I get my partner to look after bubba aswell hehe

Ooh and ive been bad today. Had carbanara from an italian today at 15 syns but left a quarter of it lol.. hopefully i dont have a gain on monday, i have 3 days to sort myself out lol!

Last edited:
Morning ladies

Hope your all ok. We had more snow in the night! Bloody stuff, thought we'd seen the last of it.
Got to take my daughter for a haircut at lunchtime so hope I'm not skidding in the car! That'll be fun ~ NOT!!

Have a good day

Good morning sharon!!! Morning ems and bigbetty too!! Already spoken to suki on a different thread lol!! Drive safe and slow sharon we have a bit of sun today but still cold!! How are you all today?? Sending some PMA your way ~~~~~~~¤ oh and my children are on the mend YAY!! Had my work out and feeling GRrrrrrEAT :)

Glad the kids are on the mend. That must be a weight off your mind. And youve already done your workout! Well done you!!
Not been on the treadmill yet but will when I get back from the hairdressers.
Suppose Id better get on. Catch you all later

Hi so pleased to hear the kids are getting better. I am good thank you. Sorting out what to buy in this weeks food shop. Going to try and get organised more with my choice of meals. As planning is the key to success i think. Oh and i have a pedometer :) i do a lot of steps in a day. Over 5,000. Feeling very positive today. What have you all got planned for this weekend-

Woohoo.. hope you girls had a good day.. been mega busy today with little un' PMA :D

We are all on an amazing journey... we have all decided that 2013 is going to be our year . The year where we change ourselves in one way or another for the better.. you are not alone, when we have temptations or binges or even just one bad day dont stress too much about it and turn that bad day into a bad week just get back on it and ask for advice and support and we will all be there.. i just wanted to wish everyone good luck on their journet and well done to all who have had losses, gains or STS.. we are on route to a better healthier new us... PMA make 2013 your year as will i. :) kelly

Lovely and inspirational post especially at a time I am feeling disheartened. Thanks

Go ladies.

Hope all 3 of you had a good weekend. Been a busy one here so not been on much.
I'm out for a meal tonight so not expecting a loss this week but hey ho can't win em all =)

Have a good day

Argh weigh in tonight :( Hoping for at least a lb... have a seriously teething baby and little sleep.... plleeeasseee have lost something lol

Hello guys :D Ive lost 3 and a half pounds this week.. eek!:clap:

Well done emmie wow thats fab and hey sharon we win some we lose some thats life and its great lol jude im sorry you were feeling disheartned hope you feel good now glad my post helped you :)

Woohoo!! Go Emmie! That's fab =D

Are the kids ok now Kelly? Hope they are and you too.

Well I went out last night but I didn't go mad. Did have a starter and a main but no dessert lol

Really enjoyed it tho and had a lovely time with 4 girlie friends.

Hope you both have a good day

Back