to everyone who takes the time to read this..

Not had internet for a few days... Downside of Living in Cyprus. How's it going?

Hiya ladies

Nice to see your name pop up Suki. Hope your all ok and sticking at it.
I've had 4 days where I didn't get on the treadmill but got back on this morning so feeling good. Once I stop something I usually give up but I'm not going to this time. I've not done too bad calorie wise apart from a meal out Monday night but it was great lol

How are you all doing then?

I had a McDonalds yesterday ;) I've stopped using my hula hoop as my bruise is getting bigger. But I've lost and inch from my stomach... Glad you've got back on the treadmill, and had a nice evening out, as we need to treat ourselves. :)

I had a McDonalds yesterday ;) I've stopped using my hula hoop as my bruise is getting bigger. But I've lost and inch from my stomach... Glad you've got back on the treadmill, and had a nice evening out, as we need to treat ourselves. :)

Hey Suki, hows primal going for you? My uncles doing it and he has got my Grandma to do it aswell.. although she has alot of cheat days lol! Have you lost much? And hope all is well with you :)

Hey Suki, hows primal going for you? My uncles doing it and he has got my Grandma to do it aswell.. although she has alot of cheat days lol! Have you lost much? And hope all is well with you :)

About 12 months ago I was having major side effects from eating gluten, eggs and milk, it's a long story... I stopped eating all processed food months ago (only having occasional treat ie McDs, but I have allergic reactions when i do eat it) the primal diet is really easy and I'm never hungry, i know if I cheat I'm poorly so it stops a lot of temptation. I have decided not to weigh myself for a few weeks as I would constantly be on the scales, losing weight is second to not feeling poorly for me... But I have taken measurements and I've lost 1 inch off my neck, stomach, thighs and hips since I've started, so I can see it works and it's the best I've felt for months... No coke zero or coffee has been a challenge though, had a headache for the first coupe of days... Got loads of energy and been doing a lots of walking, but hard to programme my head its o.k. to use olive oil instead of dry frying and I've eaten loads of avocados on SW they are 14syns!! But I would recommend it... How long have your grandma and uncle been doing it? And what sort of weight loss have they had? How are you getting on?

Half an inch off my thighs! Oops

Hi Suki

I must admit I've never heard of that diet. Sounds like its working great for you tho. I've havent had a great week but weighed yesterday and stayed the same so I'm not too down hearted. Back on it properly now and hoping for a loss next Thurs lol

Hope your having a good day

Hi Suki

I must admit I've never heard of that diet. Sounds like its working great for you tho. I've havent had a great week but weighed yesterday and stayed the same so I'm not too down hearted. Back on it properly now and hoping for a loss next Thurs lol

Hope your having a good day

did you measure? I'm not too worried if I don't budge on the scale.... You have done really well getting back on track, that's the hardest thing!! I haven't had a great week either :( Its been emotional.... Finally, my bruise has faded lol it was huge! Have a lovely weekend x x x

About 12 months ago I was having major side effects from eating gluten, eggs and milk, it's a long story... I stopped eating all processed food months ago (only having occasional treat ie McDs, but I have allergic reactions when i do eat it) the primal diet is really easy and I'm never hungry, i know if I cheat I'm poorly so it stops a lot of temptation. I have decided not to weigh myself for a few weeks as I would constantly be on the scales, losing weight is second to not feeling poorly for me... But I have taken measurements and I've lost 1 inch off my neck, stomach, thighs and hips since I've started, so I can see it works and it's the best I've felt for months... No coke zero or coffee has been a challenge though, had a headache for the first coupe of days... Got loads of energy and been doing a lots of walking, but hard to programme my head its o.k. to use olive oil instead of dry frying and I've eaten loads of avocados on SW they are 14syns!! But I would recommend it... How long have your grandma and uncle been doing it? And what sort of weight loss have they had? How are you getting on?

Oh its good that you have found paleo then :D My grandma has been doing it about 6 months but she went of track for abit at xmas. And my uncle has been doing it about a year or maybe 2. He lives further away down south so dont get chance to speak with him. Im defo going to ask see how much i would lose if SW starts to slow down on the losses lol

Oh its good that you have found paleo then :D My grandma has been doing it about 6 months but she went of track for abit at xmas. And my uncle has been doing it about a year or maybe 2. He lives further away down south so dont get chance to speak with him. Im defo going to ask see how much i would lose if SW starts to slow down on the losses lol

SW is a good diet, Did it a few years ago... I ate lots of pineapple :)

Your doing fab.....

Tour doing so well. Xx

Well I must look like I'm losing weight, as someone asked me today!!!! I still haven't weighed myself...

Back