to everyone who takes the time to read this..

Kelly sure hope your night is ok and you all feel better tomorrow.
If i could get to you all i would love to do treatments for you all.
Might have to think pamper day when we get to target. :)
I own and run a beauty salon in Cheshire. I have 7 staff working for me, but today 2 were off sick so i got thrown in to help out. Just finished 11 hour shift.
Came home to hubby and he has made done. The long awaited curry. A bit spicy but lovely not to have to cook.
Do your partners cook or even in in the kitchen?. Its not often mine does. :eek:

Yes mine is trained very well haha ;)

Yes my husby ia a cooker, cleaner etc he is a very hands on husband/father he is amazing!!! Morning all!!! Hey sharon how did you weigh in go??? I didnt go to class as the children are unwell so here is to my first week all over again but with no blips!!! :)

Goood morning. I'll be back later after the gym! Have fun ladies

Hi ladies

Betty ~ 11 hours!! Your gonna be burning some calories today then! My hubby is great for shopping and running the kids all over but he doesn't clean lol

Kelly ~ how are you and the kids today? Hope you all had a better night. Sorry you had to miss your weigh in but it'll be a bigger loss next week!

Emmie ~ get you off to the gym again! That weight will be sliding off ya =)

I weighed this morning and 2lbs off so I was pleased. Didn't get on the treadmill yesterday but feeling better and more positive today so will get back on it today.

Hope you all have a good day

Sharon well done!!! Woo hoo 2lb off!! Bet you have a smile on your face today!! My kids still unwell but less wingey lol they are sleeping through the day alot!! They must need it!! Hopefully this weekend will be over and they will be better and back in school!!! I need peace! Haha enjoy the gym emmie PMA ~~~~~~~~¤ sending both your ways for a good healthy day :)

Thats fab Sharon! Yep BUT ive had to stop the 30 day shred dvd. It was killing me haha! And thankyou Kelly :D PMA ~~~~~~~~~~*
Im starving now though

I'm really hungry today too!! And I've heard that the 30 day shred is a killer so don't feel too bad and your going to the gym so your doing great!!

Emmie you do an hour at the gym and 30 days shred?? Hope you are filling yourself up on A LOT of free foods you are going to need it thats a lot of exercise im tired just reading it lol well i just made me and the husby a syn free chilli beef and vegetable rice it was scruptious had to use syns to add some flava though hot bbq sauce mmmm going to have a very light tea as im so full i cant drink my tea lol so how are you all today :)

Hi Kelly

How are u feeling today cos u were under the weather yesterday. Hope your feeling a bit better, and the kids too

Hi sharon im good today thanks! Charlie seems a lot better, sinead the same bit harrison he is constantly wanting me or crying its worse for him as he is only 2!!! I kmow by monday they will all be fine! :) how are you? X

Yes but i missed the gym those day hahah! Im going to do it in between gym days though :eek:
Oooh that sounds lovely and yummy Kelly. Tonight im having diet coke chicken and frylight chips lol with peas or something maybe im so looking forward to it. Im also going to try the 2 syn chocolate pudding aswell :D

Em send me the recipe to the 2 syn chocolate pudding please sounds scruptious well right now i have made spicy wedges veg and quorn chicken burger im going to have some chicken gravy to wet it though lol my wedges smell delicious!!! Well i havent done any exercise today back on it tomorrow though!!! Gosh i wish i had your motivation when it comes to exercising fair play to you :)

This is my diet coke chicken and chips. It was lovely!

ForumRunner_20130124_180641.png

The recipe for the choco pudding hun :D
(sweet tooth lovers are going to love this)

Into a mug place one sachet of Options (2 syns),
sweetener to taste
and one egg
Mix together, place in microwave for 1 minute
and... hey presto -
AMAZING CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
:D

Looks fab how did you manage to put a pic up? Our tea was so simular lol.. whats diet coke chicken? Sounds like pop lol but looks fab! X

Lol theres a recipe for it in sw recipe sub forum :D I did it through the minimins app hun on my phone

This was the start of my spicy chilli beef earlier with quorn mince!!! Just seeing if ot works lol :) i will be posting pics of my meals everyday now hun :)

ForumRunner_20130124_182802.png

Back