TO HEAVY TO BE WEIGHED!!

Hi Staypuft, I agree with Shazpaz take your measurements. I started on last week 30/4 and have about 7 stones to lose. Felt disheartened when I only lost 7lb despite sticking to the rules rigidly. However, I did lose 7" total from different areas ie. thighs, knees, waist etc. so not too bad for my first week. Just remember it what's on the inside that counts. I'm sure you'll do really well. Good luck!

Yes great tum Shazpaz......

Welcome Staypuft! you are with friends here....dont feel down you are taking a step in the right direction......you wont need scales in a few months.......look that the amazing results especially the guys...the weight just drops off!!

Lol Shaz im very proud of you and thant pic honey xxx

What am I like....I was scared to take it at all......Now I've put it on my sig for all to see LOL. No I thought about what you said and I should be proud....I think you should do the same.xxx

Yeah you really should be proud hun i am, a lot of effort has gone into this from us all! I might do mine hun..god we will all be naked soon lol xx

GO ON!!!! I put it on, then took it off, then put it back on about an hour later! LOL. I'm not quite ready for naked pictures yet hun! My body needs a bit more work...ok a lot more work! Have you noticed my giant hand LOL. I took the picture in front of a mirror with my mobile.

Lol done it!! Never ever thought i would do that for all to see! xx

OK now take it off!!! Look at the length of your mid-drift ARRGGGHHH. You look AMAZING!!!

Lol you freaked me out before saying that..i never thought it was long so had a look lol xx

jesus the lads are gonna be havin heart problems readin this page haha well done ya ya look like a completely different person,hot hot hot

OK now take it off!!! Look at the length of your mid-drift ARRGGGHHH. You look AMAZING!!!

ya wanna see the length of mine:p x

Lol you freaked me out before saying that..i never thought it was long so had a look lol xx

Thats a good thing hun. My top is pulled up to my boobs (although it fell down at the back), but look at the difference in our mid-drifts....I need to hutch my pants down a bit I think LOL.

Lol i am a giant though Shaz to be fair! xx

aww hun dont worry about it. Its only a number good luck :)

Welcome hunny!! I'm so glad you've decided to join us on LT, don't think about the long haul just pound by pound and inch by inch, they will fall off! I started at 18st13bls in Jan and I'm now 13st5bls and a size 14/16-the average size of women in the UK and Ireland! Average! I never ever thought I'd be average anything, It's the best thing I've ever done and you'll do great! We are all here to make the hard times more bareable!!
xxx

Wow !
A big thank you to everyone who has replied, I feel so much better already, All your kind words and support will really give me a boost:) (not the chocolate kind) and i am very much looking forward to starting LT on Monday.
I have looked everywhere for a set of scales from Argos to Boots and even the ones in the Chemist that you put 30p in.:(
I would hazard a guess and say im in the region of weighing 36 Stones and im 6ft 4inch tall.
I have some good news though...A friend of mine works in a warehouse and he has a set of industrial Pallet scales which weigh in kilos, so tomorrow i will go and hopefully get an acurate reading, i will let you know how i get on.
Going to see my gp on Friday.
Thanks again guys.
Jus xx

Best of luck to you xx

Wow !
A big thank you to everyone who has replied, I feel so much better already, All your kind words and support will really give me a boost:) (not the chocolate kind) and i am very much looking forward to starting LT on Monday.
I have looked everywhere for a set of scales from Argos to Boots and even the ones in the Chemist that you put 30p in.:(
I would hazard a guess and say im in the region of weighing 36 Stones and im 6ft 4inch tall.
I have some good news though...A friend of mine works in a warehouse and he has a set of industrial Pallet scales which weigh in kilos, so tomorrow i will go and hopefully get an acurate reading, i will let you know how i get on.
Going to see my gp on Friday.
Thanks again guys.
Jus xx

thats brill im so happy u found something,well done for taken the plunge,good luck,chat to you later xjx

welcome from me as well and good luck with friday...LT is amazing stuff xxxx

h x

Back