To keep me on track

Today been good feel motivated and positive. Survived work. Normally I would’ve drank 1/2 bottle of gin by now on a work day like today and even though I thought about booze my spinach and eggs sorted me out and I’ve now going for a swim.

Well done! So good to hear. I'm finding inspiration in your experiences :)

Today has been uneventful I’ve been to work.

I’ve reflected on traumas in my life, addiction and hope. I’ve re read the four agreements.

Because of my job I have clinical supervision, my supervisor has been so so helpful in building my own insight. I’ve also made sure I’ve up’d my self care. Went to the library and got a book to read, had a actual break at lunch (water in hand sat in works garden), booked myself a pedicure and have been going to bed at a reasonable time. Feel really damn excited.

Helped by the fact today my boss got her 5 stone award on CWP! Motivated levels high
So good you have like-minded people around. And I love your options for non-food rewards:)

Today has been hard and I don’t know why. Bars seem to make me hungrier which is annoying. And I’ve probably drank 750mls less because I’ve been at the park with kids, no toilet so I was there for 3 hours. I’ve got a stinking headache and feel irritated.

I will drink water through it, but this is the hardest day since day 2.

My friend is over later, husband is sleeping on the sofa still but we are talking. He said this morning that I’m doing fantastic and he’s proud of me. We talked about issues and moving forward. Hard times ahead but I’m so determined that within this all I will look after myself.

My lovely and supportive boss brought me a new water bottle ‘my favourite colour is glitter’. And it’s looking more likely that I will work full time from September (which will get me out of a awful job share).

I miss my relationship with gin. I know that when I go out with my mum to the gin experience it’ll be a fun social drinking experience but what I recognise is that I will never drink at home on my own again. I’ve been in a self destructive mission for 4 years, no more. I’m nearly 40 and need to grow the f up.

Day 20 and I am a full stone down!!! So so happy. First goal met. NSV I fit into size 14-16 stuff rather than 16-18! My next 14 skinny jeans I can do up.

Today I woke up feeling very tired and thirsty I definately didn’t drink enough yesterday.

Monday going into week 4 I actually don’t care if I stay the same. I’m gonna start upping my running and swimming as that helps me avoid gin.

I also would like to get a pedicure. I feel excited

Day 20 and I am a full stone down!!! So so happy. First goal met. NSV I fit into size 14-16 stuff rather than 16-18! My next 14 skinny jeans I can do up.

Today I woke up feeling very tired and thirsty I definately didn’t drink enough yesterday.

Monday going into week 4 I actually don’t care if I stay the same. I’m gonna start upping my running and swimming as that helps me avoid gin.

I also would like to get a pedicure. I feel excited

Aww Brilliant!!
Well done on your loss. :)

Funny you should mention tiredness, I'm coming into week 4 on Monday too and my energy levels feel quite low. Not sure if it's because I did too much the other day or if it's just a wave of the Exante diet?

Keto probably done to much. I didn’t drink enough water at all yesterday had 3 litres but normally have 4 and felt the difference.

Keto probably done to much. I didn’t drink enough water at all yesterday had 3 litres but normally have 4 and felt the difference.

I can manage about 2lts per day along with what I have in my shakes and that feels like loads to me. I'm trying hard to up my intake but I honestly feel that I'm already drinking so much.

Awesome!! Well done! Interesting that you guys have been feeling a bit low also going into 4th week and ive felt like that also. Thinking if it's the water intake now too! Or maybe thats the reason why the plan is made out to be as 800cals on the 4th week as maybe this is expected? Interesting

I’ve over done it today, scrubbed my entire house. It’s school holiday week 2 for me and it needed properly cleaning. The husband took out the smalls but the whole house took me 4 hours. Washing and all. But now my head is spinning I’ve drank 4.5litres and still banging headache, exhausted. So gonna have another glass of water and go bed

@Ketoveggie i split my water into 4 750ml sessions, 1 when I first wake up 6am-7am, then the other when I have my first shake at 10:30. Then one between 12-2, then the last one at 4 with my 2nd shake. I have 500mls of some sort of peppermint tea with my last shake at 7pm.

Today I am batch cooking for the week ahead

Turkey mince to have with lettuce boats
Keto cashew chicken
Spinach and mushroom steak rolls.

For me planning is key to success.
We’ve just booked to go camping mid August and ive decided to stay on plan. Really wanna be able to dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween!

Spur of energy and I’ve cleared my loft and garage, 6 bags for car boot including 2 of size 18 clothes never to be worn again.

I sorted all my clothes into ‘oh my god what was I thinking’ to get rid of, then size 14 and 12 stuff in bags ready for my journey ahead. I have some beautiful classic whistles and jaeger dresses and play suits that I’m so excited to fit in.

After kids are in bed, I’m gonna have a bath and early night myself. Off to Wales tomorrow to visit family.

It’s day 15 for me and I’m -11lbs. I’m so so happy.

I’ve been bobbing between 3 packs some days on others when I’ve done more activity I have 3 meals and a 200 cal meal.

Yesterday I did Yoga with my mum had scramble and salmon, then 2 packs, family BBQ had chicken and rocket/spinach. I’ve been drinking 4 litres of water a day. And have a coffee with milk everyday. My mouth is like a dustbin tastes vile! But the energy is amazing so know I’m in ketosis.

My plan is to continue in this pattern until September 2018 and want to get back into 11s

I have two social arrangements, the gin experience with the telegraph and a burleighs gin picnic in September (theme 😋) so the day before I’ll eat 1000 calories with 40g carbs and then work back down to TS over 2 days.

Life and work stress it my massive issue with triggering binge eating and alcohol consumption. I’ve been through early menopause and some life s**t, but my head is in the space where I’m gonna be true to myself and find who I am again. I working though a CBT binge eating pack alongside doing exante.
Hi sorry whats a cbt binge eating pack?

Ooh I meant to add that I went for a run with my 8 year old daughter she managed 10 mins was so proud of her for pushing through.

My aim is to be back up to running 7 miles by end of sept, with running goes more food, so between now and end of August I’m sticking to 3 miles only.

How's it going, Kiwi? Wales is lovely, hope you have a great time!

Well I’ve had spinach, eggs and mushroom for brekkie as I’m walking up a mountain today.

Will have 1 or 2 packs and then chicken salad for dinner later trying to stay at 800 cals Keto.

Feel a bit like a failure but then remind myself I’ve not drank gin or eaten lemon drizzle so I must be doing ok.

Back