To keep me on track

Thanks @Alecto_on_LCD today I took my mum to yoga, have had 2 packs and then had mushrooms and Stilton baked (no idea how many calories tbh) but was out with my mum and we just chatted.

She’s drinking heavily at the minute and feeling very low but has agreed to entered back into therapy so felt like an achievement.

I’ve spent all day with her mooching around a farmers market, talking and being together was good.

Tomorrow my friend has arranged a tapas fuddle she’s veggie and has celiac diease so I’m taking chickpea and spinach gazpacho, garlic mushrooms and patas bravas. I plan on staying on plan, however realistically will drink red wine I think. Tuesday I will be back on track 100% and am already anticipating headache. I’m thinking that from mid September I’ll eat low GI and up my activity when packs run out and see if I loose anything. If not I’ll get back on exante and then do solid til I reach goal. Rambled sorry

You are up against so much incredibly tough stuff: you're amazing for keeping this up. Well done on 13st! You are inspiring me a lot to defeat the 13s. Keep taking care of yourself. X

Hey Kiwi. How are you? Hope things are going okay considering the situation... sending you many positive thoughts and hugs, take good care of yourself xx

Thanks @Alecto_on_LCD not been on plan, no weight gain. Aiming to be back on over the weekend headspace willing
That's gonna be okay. Take good care of yourself and you can return to the food stuff when you feel it is right for you. Xx

Hey Kiwi, you've not posted in a while - are you okay? Hope things are going alright for you...

@Alecto_on_LCD thanks for thinking of me. It’s been a awful couple of weeks. I’ve eaten everything and drank a couple of times.

I weighed myself yesterday and I’m now 13st 2. My head is all over the shop. So I decided I’ll restart on 17th September. I have a evening planned that my friend booked for 13th (as a celebration I’ve got a full time job) and a burleighs gin picnic which was meant to be the end of my journey. I’m disappointed, but still ok with the 2st I’ve lost.

Have another 1st 5 to go, so will restart man plan on 17th September with aim to do 3 solid weeks. Hoping to get to 12st 7 by then. I then have 6 weeks to train for a 10K run so will probably switch to 4/3 model but I’m just trying to focus on positive day to day things.

Hope you’re ok? I’ll try and catch up with diaries x

Congrats on the job - and looking forward to having you back in due course.

Great news about the job, and you haven't moved back up much at ALL... you will soon be on your way when the time is right. Enjoy the good things you have lined up x

Okay so I’ve been off plan for some time.

Am 13st 2, still want to get to goal of 11st 7. I’ve started running again so can’t do total, so plan on a 4/3 model. Will update next week and see how my losses are.

Okay so I’ve been off plan for some time.

Am 13st 2, still want to get to goal of 11st 7. I’ve started running again so can’t do total, so plan on a 4/3 model. Will update next week and see how my losses are.
Hey Kiwi, happy you are back! Hoping things are becoming a bit better for you at home.
You've done so well with maintaining. Please share any wisdom on that when you get the chance to log back in! 11st is do-able and well done on keeping it up with the running! Have a lovely and calm week, don't forget to take good care of yourself x

So I’m back on it tomorrow man plan, aiming to do another 4 weeks. I’m currently 13st.

Not sure how I’ve maintained but I’ve eaten less 1000-1200 calories majority of days and drank more water. I run around like a mad woman (mother and work), but haven’t done any excercise. Think I may die when I have to run a 10K in November!!! Running hasn’t been priority at all just surviving day to day life!

I’ve managed to stick to 1 day a week drinking alcohol which is a massive step forward.

Work is about to get massively stressful so I’m getting back on it now so I don’t do damage to myself and can focus.

Feel positive but know the next three days I’m gonna feel like death.

Stop the feeling like death! Google keto flu.....mind you doesn't stop the peeing....

So I’m back on it tomorrow man plan, aiming to do another 4 weeks. I’m currently 13st.

Not sure how I’ve maintained but I’ve eaten less 1000-1200 calories majority of days and drank more water. I run around like a mad woman (mother and work), but haven’t done any excercise. Think I may die when I have to run a 10K in November!!! Running hasn’t been priority at all just surviving day to day life!

I’ve managed to stick to 1 day a week drinking alcohol which is a massive step forward.

Work is about to get massively stressful so I’m getting back on it now so I don’t do damage to myself and can focus.

Feel positive but know the next three days I’m gonna feel like death.
You're gonna be back on the keto streak in no time at all! You were 13.2 last time you posted so you being on 13 seems like you have lost a tad bit. Well done on the alcohol front too! Wanna join me in SoberOctober? Just 31 days. 30 as of the end of today :)

WI at 12st 12 whoooop!

Everything in me wants to drink gin (stressful work at the minute) but feel in absolute control.

Had 3 packs and a 200 calorie meal (fish and broccoli)

So I’m back. Had a while off but really happy to have maintained at 13st.

Day 1 restart and my plan is 20 days on plan to shift 12-14lbs (12st goal)

Life is extremely busy and stressful (I work in a uni and uni life is ahhhh until January)

I prepared myself for keto flu by getting some electrolytes and day 1 has been smooth.

Emotionally I’ve slipped into poor habits over the last week I think in prep for getting back on packs, I’ve been eating 1200-1500 calories mid week and eating/drinking what I like on a Saturday. Only been drinking booze 1 night a week, this has been the challenge but I actually removed everything from the house (by drinking it all 🙈) haven’t re stocked and when I’ve felt desperate for booze I’ve gone to bed. Been a single mum as Hubbie is abroad all week.

Here’s hoping I can get through the next 20 days. No socials planned. Pretty Christmas dress in a size 12 purchased so let’s be having it. I also got clothes I own down from the loft, a leather mini and some beautiful winter coats all size 12.

Back