To keep me on track

Day 3 electrolyte tablets have completely stopped the keto flu feeling. I feel actually amazing.

Work is busy and today I had 3 packs and 200cals of scramble egg.

Tired today.

I know weekend is going to be tough to avoid booze. Like a ‘treat’ but I’m motivated to stick for another 18 days if not until 6th December.

Then will aim to maintain for 4-6 weeks, then see where I’m at I’ll either do another 4 weeks on plan. I really want to up my activity again and work are offering free spin classes for staff. So I’ll see where I get to.

Day 5 - I’ve stuck to Plan

Struggling this evening as I wanna drink booze and my back is really painful (compressed nerve) want to eat my feelings. I won’t as I’m bloody determined. So early bed for me.

Had a good morning so far as I’ve had a bath, painted my toes and just relaxed with my kids.

1 litre of water and 1 pack

Looking forward to WI on Monday morning.

My daughter who is 8 brought me ‘brekkie in bed’ a pint of water and a black coffee. Bless her!

i have emotionally eating thoughts as I feel quite anxious about work, but am determined and really want to wear this outfit for Christmas
DBB12AC3-DEFC-4C48-9DE6-994991806F4E.png

Had a really good Sunday walked 4 miles with my kids across a country park, 3 products (oh my days the chocolate crunch bar is so good) and had salmon and broccoli with the small folks.

I’m hoping for 3-4lbs loss this week but my body doesn’t feel any difference at all. I think I’ve stuck at 12st 12.

Tried on a range of size 12 stuff I have in wardrobe and feel spurred on, focusing on inches as well as weight.

I’m on the TV this week for work, am delivering training and very busy so will just keep going.

Had a TS day 3 packs only.

I’m feeling quite low, situation and past trauma need to f*ck off. Normally I’d find some gin or comfort myself with food which obviously isn’t an option.

Didn’t WI today, I normally do daily but I’m finding it really demotivating so asked my husband to hide the scales for a few days. Just need to focus and stick to plan, then I know I’ll loose weight.

Just need to cope with all the awful feelings

Had a TS day 3 packs only.

I’m feeling quite low, situation and past trauma need to f*ck off. Normally I’d find some gin or comfort myself with food which obviously isn’t an option.

Didn’t WI today, I normally do daily but I’m finding it really demotivating so asked my husband to hide the scales for a few days. Just need to focus and stick to plan, then I know I’ll loose weight.

Just need to cope with all the awful feelings
Hope you're OK, bed in and do what you need to do. Well done on a TS when you're feeling crap, that's flipping nailing it! Xxx

People are so weird, I have a friend who just is unable to be happy for me loosing weight.

My journey started because I have serious health issues with my back and I was never overweight until I went through the menopause and put on 4 stone. So she has never seen me thin. In the last 4 years I’ve tried running and slimming world and nothing worked. I know that VLCD works for me and that I can maintain so I just don’t understand why she can’t understand my choices. Also I’m finding myself irritatated that anytime I mention it she try’s to sabotage by suggesting gin.

Today has salmon salad for lunch and plan on 2 products

Good day did measurements this morning am positive

Today 2 products and some eggs with spinach

I’ve urged surfed and got through the feelings of sabotage by drinking Vanilla Coke Zero.

Avoided booze and used distraction will keep going

Relaxing with my kids today, happy that I’m 12st 5 on WI this morning.

Tried on a load of size 12 stuff from my wardrobe and chuffed that I’m 5-7lbs off fitting in it all.

My aim is to do another 2 weeks TS, then I’ve got a planned day off on 7th then I’ll do a further 2 weeks until 21st. Hoping to get to 11st 10 by 21st December. Then I am to maintain for 2-3 weeks depending on where I’m at I’ll do another phase on exante or hoping once I up my activity I’ll get to 11st 7.

Back