To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

you can mentally train too x

lil_legs said:
Hiya hun - how you doing?

Thank you - I'm feeling really positive this year, ive got a goal (to get to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro so im confident ill get to a place where im happy with my body along the way!!)

Is that my fitness pal? I dont think im signed up to it properly just search on it for calories sometimes!!

I haven't been great! Really got to get back on track tomorrow. I bought josie Gibson new work out DVD, going to give that a go tomorrow aswel as 6 mile dog walk. I will b skinny this yr! Haha x

lil_legs said:
Just googled calories burnt climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and most say 4000+ per day and one woman used a calorie counter and said 6500 one day! Apparently on the last day due to altitude you can burn cals upto 4 times faster too!

Maybe 2 bags of pigs a day ;)

Wow loads calories then. You'll b a twig when u come back! Haha x

I haven't been great! Really got to get back on track tomorrow. I bought josie Gibson new work out DVD, going to give that a go tomorrow aswel as 6 mile dog walk. I will b skinny this yr! Haha x

Let me know what it's like, I'm gonna buy that when I get my vouchers from work :) x

Morning honey!

Have you seen the M&S fuller for longer advert? I really like the sound of the cod and rogan balti with onion bhaji topping... Im guessing because its party of the fuller for longer range it will be high in protein and low in carbs, what do ya reckon? x

Oooh I haven't seen it but sounds delish - have a look they give you the cals and even pp I think on them so you can see. I've got some ready meals in the freezer that I was gonna throw but I am keeping then and If I feel like throwing the towel in surely one of them and my actifry chips is better than a takeaway?!!!

Didn't get til sleep til gone 4 this morning I was groggy :( least not back in work til tomorrow x

Oooh I haven't seen it but sounds delish - have a look they give you the cals and even pp I think on them so you can see. I've got some ready meals in the freezer that I was gonna throw but I am keeping then and If I feel like throwing the towel in surely one of them and my actifry chips is better than a takeaway?!!!

Didn't get til sleep til gone 4 this morning I was groggy :( least not back in work til tomorrow x

Trying to find the nutritional values on t'internet is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! I have managed to find out that they are 360 calories... Just need to find out what the protein and carb content is however as it's fish, I am guessing the protein content should be high... it's just whether the balti and onion bhaji topping pushes the carbs up!!

I couldnt get to sleep last night but I found out by pure chance this morning that it's because I was drinking the herbal tea at 9pm that did it!

Lucky you, not working today!!! x

I think you'll be ok thats low cals too, and a treat for doing so well!! I think if you cut carbs out completely you could end up gaining quickly when you eat them again?

Well ive just come back from the gym, done an hour on the treadmill level 12-15 on the hill.. wowser im pooped. Earned 400 cals though. Gonna keep doing this every time I go gym and up the levels and times. When it gets lighter and ive bought my boots (perhaps march?) im gonna start going on little hikes too. My poor calves are gonna be huge!! (the part of my body i hate the most anyway!!!)

Just had a banana, didnt feel like a shake. Will probably have my main meal early today and two shakes later. Jumping in a hot bath now filled with radox!

Just prepared my rice krispies chicken!! worked it out to be 750 cals (probs just under) so 375 cals each.. and i used 413g chicken (to be exact lol). Will cook it later and report back - with pics haha. hope its nice.

Easy to do but bit messy but thats ok!

Just prepared my rice krispies chicken!! worked it out to be 750 cals (probs just under) so 375 cals each.. and i used 413g chicken (to be exact lol). Will cook it later and report back - with pics haha. hope its nice.

Easy to do but bit messy but thats ok!

Two pieces of chicken? Is that one for you and one for the cat?!!

I saw them make the rice krispie chicken on day break, I'm guessing it's nice?!

Enjoy your long soak, it sounds like you have earned it x

image-641756050.jpg

image-3727231712.jpg

image-1997690783.jpg

image-3919336709.jpg

Really nice to be fair. Next time ill crush the Rice Krispies up more as I lost probably half of them when turning - that just means less cals today though!!

Mmmmm!! and mmmmmm chiiiiiippppppss!!

I like how you got the peppermint essence in the background x

I will check out a co-op next time I am passing one which might be Thursday and failing that I think you might have to!! x

Back