To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

enjoy :)

Has syn free chips with philly (2 syns?)

Weekly syns - 105

so far

kebab meat - 8
sauces - 5?
philly - 2
bottle of wine (will be over tonight and tomorrow) - 26?

41/105 - want to use most this weekend then just a couple every day in the week if i need them!

I've just taken two nytol now so fingers crossed, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Just checked my diary..

I've only got two shifts this week then back in sun (with a hangover) til Friday!! Doh another 6 day week.

Two shifts Easter week then away for a few days then I'm back in the tue til a week thurs - 10 days!! Well 9.5 but eeekkkk!!

Oh man! Need to lay off the double/triple gym sessions when I'm working! Lesson learnt this week!!

I'm looking forward to your weekend away... You do know that I will require lots of pics don't you?!! x

Well I slept a little better, woke up late though and have managed to go to work with brown leggings and black boots.. Oops.

Had to grab breakfast which was an alpen porridge - think its 7.5?

B- porridge (7.5), banana
S - tangerines
L - curry, rice and veg
S - raspberries and blueberries

D - gonna make a batch of bolognaise, will have it with wholemeal pasta, cheese (hex) and 3 slices of garlic bread - 13.5 syns

Syns today - 21
Total syns this week 62.5 I think if I was on 41.5 yesterday can't remember!!

Will try and get a half hr walk on my lunch and shred, would like to do it twice today but if I only manage one ill do two tomorrow x

Ok no walk its far too cold and I'm so run down im not risking it!!

Went to morrisons and stocked up on treat size choc, yoghurt and 10p haribo and maoams - any idea on syns?

Also got alpen light bars

I will win the food war!!!

welcome level 3? x

oh dear. how you feeling now ? x

lol oh dear. hope you get that lie in iv forgotten what they are x

Back