To whom it may concern

Well I got a new bed!!!! New bed linen and lamps, i will use my old bed in the spare bedroom. I will have to put a fair bit on free cycle I am moving from a 5 bedroom house into a 3!! But I wanted my bedroom to be purely mine! All in my head really x has a mixed grill from harvester, dumped the chips, peas, onion rings, black pudding and sausage. Feel really full it was protein overkill x

Hi Meg.

I have been reading your diary daily and I am so sorry to hear about your Mum. I agree with the others about filming her. My mum died very quickly in 1996 so It wasn't so easy to film/photograph. I was 15 too so not on my priorities to film her.

Sending lots of love. Xx

Also seen your cute house - it's beautiful!!! I'm excited for you.

I've told my husband about you as he knows I'm on minimins and he literally punched the air when I told him about your ex asking if you were seeing someone, he's as made up for you as I am! And he's an emotional f***wit so bravo!!!

QVC have a bare minerals weekend this weekend too - if you're interested?

Kellmo loved your post!!! Love your husband x I must admit I look back now and laugh!!! Thanks for the tip about QVC I love the stuff, so stocking up!! Also noticed it has actually proved skin condition!! I will always be thankfull for the make up advice!

No worries!

I'd order some but I'm off glamping this weekend and will have no tele - suppose it'll save me
Money!

Enjoy shopping!

Your house looks lovely meg.

Bet you cant wait to move in - and new furniture too - this will be a whole new start for you x

Sorry to hear about your mum, can't add to what everyone has said but can only send hugs x

Your house looks lovely! Good on you making your room yours! You deserve it :) x

Yesterday again good on food front,

Breakfast was coconut oil, made into cheesecake!!! Lovely start to the day,

Lunch sausages cooked in an actifry yummy with lettuce and hard boiled egg.

Dinner chicken with a creamy mushroom sauce and fried cabbage x

Lots of water

Feel like my appetite comes and goes?? Some days I am so hungry others can't be bothered (never thought I would say them words yet alone actually feel it)

I have a wedding tomorrow, I actually bought a new dress in purple!!! Now panicking!! I hate having my photo taken, as it shows me truthfully how I look x I norm wear black as I feel less conscious out and about. But have decided to take the bull by its horns and add colour! Just think bright purple was a step to far! X

I'm sure you look lovely in your dress! Purple will also brighten spirits, black so dull!

I'm with you, hate my photo being taken but a couple of years ago a friend's mother passed and she was looking for photos she could put next to her bed to remember her by and save for her children and she couldn't find one! :eek:

Since then I have been in photos with a big smile on my face, just in case, don't want my kids to have none of their mum. I do however take one look at 'em and bury them at the back of the cupboard!

Agree there seem to be very few photos of me at my heaviest (TG!). But even now I'm very critical of self so it's a great point to be out there and just being who we are & smiling away.

Purple sounds fab:D

I am so so taking tons of pics of my mum tomorrow!! X and may allow one of myself!! If nothing else it will spur on the desire to lose a good few stone x

Oh my god I have an hellish hangover!! I am never drinking again!! X the dress survived!! I drunk way to much!! The food was sooo bad! Soup to start veg I think! Then roast beef dinner followed by lots of min cakes!! Wine red, white, and cava on the table!! And on our table was only 2 others who drunk x so needless to say I had a fair full. Then hog roast and baguettes for the evening!! I think I went carb overload!!! And to think I felt so proud I initially resisted potatoes x today I feel hungover and sluggish!! Need to drunk lots of water x

Photos on camera will download tomorrow x I had an amazing time!!!! Laughed and had fun, my mum left at 6pm she was exhausted!! One thing I realised last night, I have some super friends. X and if I had been there with my ex I wound has a much more civil night!!! I don't want civil no more I want drunkenness with friends!!!! X mind need to focus on shifting some serious weight!!! So my feet don't hurt in way to small shoes x

Glad you had a good night - cant wait to see the pics of you in your lovely dress xx

Went shopping today so for some yummy meat and veg in. I have been noticing some rather unwanted facial hair, and how my plucking was getting more and more frequent!! So after research! Bloody pcos I invested in a home laser system thingy today!! Had a bargin, ordered last night on boots, had £100 off, then an extra 10% for getting online, and was able to pick up today! So had for £315 instead of £450!! But it bloody hurts, sat with an ice pack on my face x

Back