To whom it may concern

Hi Meg, can't wait to see your purple dress :) sounds like a good night making new memories with friends, they are equally as lucky to have you as I'm sure they know. What have you got planned for the weekend. Whereabouts in Wales are you, I used to live near Cardiff. Lisa-Ann xxx

I am in bridgend at the moment, midway between Cardiff and Swansea, but moving back up the valley, house prices a lot cheaper!!!

Gorgeous pics, what a beautiful lady you are - and the dress is really lovely! :)

I see you've also passed on the good look genes to your son :)

Love the photos:)

Awww look at you - beautiful lady!

purple is definitely a good colour for you - so easy to stick to black all the time ( I am guilty of this )

maybe along with new home, new job, new life should come new ( more colourful ) wardrobe! Xx

Lovely pics, dress is lovely!! I've got a wedding reception next week and have my black dress at the ready...... Maybe just maybe if I see those 15s next week ill go buy a dress with colour!!! Xx

Thank you all!! I went hunting through my wardrobe, getting rid of lots and lots of black shapeless clothing, I am determined when I lose weight I am going to go shopping!! X colour is going to be in my life now! X I want to lose enough weight by Christmas to get a dress the next size down! I am a 26 at the mo. x

Up way to early this morning!! So decided to drag Jack for a few mile walk, he is still not speaking to me!! To add insult to injury it was raining, I think a few treats and cwtches will get me back to his fav person spot x

Thanks kellmo, got some eyeshadows and primer, I have started wearing bare minerals daily, it's like I have my mojo back!!

Lovely day today, my house may be ready next week!! The owners are pushing for a fast sell, my funds are in place, my solicitor sent me the survey today, all well other than some plaster blown of pine end, my dad had picked that up, so I negotiated a lower price! But other than that it's perfect x I celebrated by getting some lamps and stuff for living room. My ex and I sat down decided house hold good, all amicable, and I have to be honest I felt very smug, I was poised and calm x

Food today
B-cheesy mushrooms on a mim slice
L-chicken and bacon salad with mayo
D-leftover roast lamb with a mayo mint combo with spinach and peppers x

Have a small bowl of salted almonds
To eat tonight if needed x

Lovely day today, my house may be ready next week!! The owners are pushing for a fast sell, my funds are in place, my solicitor sent me the survey today, all well other than some plaster blown of pine end, my dad had picked that up, so I negotiated a lower price! But other than that it's perfect x I celebrated by getting some lamps and stuff for living room. My ex and I sat down decided house hold good, all amicable, and I have to be honest I felt very smug, I was poised and calm x

Woohoo, that's fantastic - about the house and the ex! Fab Meg, you have so got your mojo back, girl! :D

It's official I hate the rain!!!!! Got caught in a downpour whilst out shopping, when did it get so cold x after a nice long bath some peppermint tea, almost feeling human!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage

Lunch - chicken lettuce and mayo!! My staple

Dinner a toasted cheese and ham mim

Snack Mexican cheese cubes and going to have a coffee with cream later. X

Trying to pack for Belgium and having a mini breakdown! I hate my body, the size of it, so angry with myself for getting this big!!! I have just moved into a size 26, and have lots of size 24 I can't get into x one thing it has made me determined to be as good as possible this weekend x

Omg! Just reading your diary and I am so in awe of how well your doing with everything. Well done with how well your dealing with everything...your calm and grace jump up from the pages. I want to give you a big hug and hope for some of your courage and patience to rub off ;-).

Your ex has lost a magnificent woman - and he bloody knows it. Bully for him.

Onwards xxx.

^ what she said!

i also have days when I really hate myself for getting to this size. Unfortunately what is done is done - the best thing we can do is make sure we are never this size again by doing exactly what we are doing now - we will be slim!!

sometimes feeling like that is the best thing because it makes us more determined to succeed.

I hope you have a lovely time in Belgium - I went a few years ago and it was beautiful - I'd love to go back x

Hey. Stop being so harsh with yourself. You may be unhappy now but you are doing something about it and it's working. And as it's been said already - you will never be this heavy again.

Enjoy Belgium and keep in mind what you TRULY want. Don't let what you want in the moment stop you from getting what you really want!

Had a fabulous time!!! Xxx

Back