Today I am thrilled

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I've had a clothes try on day today and all the stuff I've waited for ages to get into now fit :D I'm so flipping excited - my jeans admittedly are still slightly tight but hey I can now pull the things up AND do them up - when I couldn't get them past my knees before so it shows how much I've lost :D

My special dresses are fitting now too, I only have a slight buldge under my arms where my bra pushes me up (at the sides, if you get where I mean) but I'll work on that.

I'm just so excited that I'm seeing such great results that I had to come share with you all - sorry for being such a big overly excited kid - haha :D

What a great feeling, well done! :happy096:

Whoop Whoop, nicely done!!! x

Brilliant :D

Well done Miss Mango! It wont be too long before you have to put all those clothes away again because they will be too big!

Aw thank you everyone, you're all great. You're right there Lynn - I already have a small pile of tops which are now too big - my mum is going to have them as they're not very old and are all nice tops - I'm glad to cast them off to be honest, I don't want to be stuck in size 14's forever. I'm getting back into the 12's on top now so I'm thrilled.

Thanks for all your support. I'm sure I wouldn't have done so well without the inspiration and encouragement of everyone on Minimins - I've had a fantastic 2 months on here and I'm so glad I joined :) X

Well done hun!

Thank you to the three of you :)
Rachel - yes I might post pics, its just getting brave enough to let people know what my big fat butt looks like in jeans :p :p :p

It's turning into a nice little small bum now!!!

Hey well done, that's fantastic. Such a good feeling, you should be proud of your hard work and don't be worrying about your bum. :)

I've some size 14 jeans in the back of my wardrobe waiting for me to try them on but don't want to do it too soon, there's no great rush. Still though - exciting!

It's turning into a nice little small bum now!!!
Hahahaha, indeed it is. Even my mum (who is my biggest critic) told me today that my bum is a lot smaller than it was - phew is all I can say, thank goodness, was sick of resembling Nellie the Elephant from the back :p

Hey well done, that's fantastic. Such a good feeling, you should be proud of your hard work and don't be worrying about your bum. :)

I've some size 14 jeans in the back of my wardrobe waiting for me to try them on but don't want to do it too soon, there's no great rush. Still though - exciting!
Aw thank you for such an uplifting post! I've stopped worrying so much, my size 14 skinny jeans from Jane Norman are now pulling up and doing up and thats a big relief to me as like I said, couldn't get them past my knees a few months back :eek::eek:
So its onwards and downwards for me - gonna get into them and look good if its the last thing I do!!

Good luck with your weight loss too, sounds like you have it all worked out - and do let me know when you fit into your jeans ;) XX

a lovely feeling! well done on all your hard work, it's great to be starting to reap the benefits!

i can't wait to get to that stage, i'm just at that 'clothes are getting a bit loose but not ready for a size down yet' because everything was soo tight before i started. why did i let myself go like that!

:talk017:

huge well done hun!!

xoxo

a lovely feeling! well done on all your hard work, it's great to be starting to reap the benefits!

i can't wait to get to that stage, i'm just at that 'clothes are getting a bit loose but not ready for a size down yet' because everything was soo tight before i started. why did i let myself go like that!
Thank you hun and well done on your clothes getting a bit loose, thats better than them being tight and it proves that you are losing weight too so don't be discouraged, keep going, well done! :) XX

:talk017:

huge well done hun!!

xoxo
Thank you hunnie, I love that smilie :D

thats great!!! i have some clothes that I can't wait to get back into x
Ah thanks - yeah I still have a pile of clothes which are still too tight (they're only size 10's) so I'm aiming to get small enough to get back into them, some of them are brand new as I bought them for special occasions and then didn't wear them then I got too fat for them!
At least my jeans fit now :D :D :D

Well I couldn't wait. They were there looking at me begging me to try them on so I sucked my tummy in and they got up.. over my knees.. over my thighs.. up over my bum.. and I stretched them and zipped them up.. and pulled super super hard and did the button up!

They're still very tight I must admit but hey!:party0049:

Hope you're doing ok. :)

Well I couldn't wait. They were there looking at me begging me to try them on so I sucked my tummy in and they got up.. over my knees.. over my thighs.. up over my bum.. and I stretched them and zipped them up.. and pulled super super hard and did the button up!

They're still very tight I must admit but hey!:party0049:

Hope you're doing ok. :)
:D:D Fabulous news hun - very well done! They might be tight but at least you can get 'em up - excellent!
Keep going, its a great incentive! X

Back