Today I resisted.....

OH offered to make me a cheese and bacon toasted sandwich on my first day!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chazsucks said:
OH offered to make me a cheese and bacon toasted sandwich on my first day!!!!

Mmmm cheese n bacon toaster
Luverly

Last night my friends ate massive curry in y house with chips nann rice etc! I had my shake!!'

Today I went to tracks and went straight to the water isle and the meal replacement bars!! And just smiled as I walked past the Easter egg isle!!

And now I hope popped to my parents who are eating delicious crusty bread with cheese and pate!!! - so i am on here to distract me ?

I have resisted the overwhelming amours of food in work that are passed around, last night I took a fourth pack with me - a bar and it came in handy at 10pm when they were eating. I know a fourth pack but it saved me falling off the wagon.

I also resisted giving up when my beautiful best friend gave up lighter life and decided to go with what she knows slimming world. I know I should of come off VLCD to support her as a friend but doing well and don't want to. It was a difficult choice however going along to slimming world to support her but secretly still doing exante , best of both worlds. I resisted giving up .

Went shopping yesterday as i am doing WS this weekend to ease me back into TS and keto monday... never bought anything other than was on my list.. everything yummy was screaming my name from the shelves!!! "trace, oi Trace im on the middle shelf " shouted the jammie Dodgers.... "over here" yelled the crisps... but i made it our with my chicken and green veg phew!!!! xx

Actually in my own personal hell. Sitting in a CLOSED car. With 3 people sitting in stuffing their faces with fish and chips. If i had known i would have brought a bar.....im not amused..... :(

I actually threw chocolate away yesterday! :( it was too much of a temptation knowing it was in the back of my fridge!
Also my OH had a home made curry and rice for tea (which I made him) tonight, which I was proud that I didnt taste any! Just as I thought the smell of food was all over for the night, he decides he is feeling a little peckish later on and makes a cheese and onion toastie!! The smell was torture! But he did eat it in another room which helped! :)

Yesterday My mum came round and brought Me a subway! even though she knows I am on this diet... I resisted and had a bar instead!

I was really upset today and not once did I think "eat", that is the first for a long long time.

I resisted chicken pie today...Mr Lauriel had it for his dinner

Today I resisted a Dominos pizza, pringles and some chocolate cookies :) oh and some buffet food at dinner time. My willpower is hench these days with all the exercise it gets haha!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I resisted yorkshire puds! damn they smelt so good!

Fish & chips!! Was walking along the prom, wind changed direction & could smell it..... was soooooo tempted!!

Raspberry turnover from the bakery! mum bought cream cakes!

A danish from the petrol station on my way back from work... they are gorgeous - but I'm gorgeouser! Lol.

X

Just threw the last of the Christmas cake away! It's been sat on the kitchen top calling my name since I started the diet so I finally decided that it had to go!

I resisted a McDonald's breakfast this morning :D That's a first for a long time that I said no and drove past it without stopping.

Breakfast of Bacon and tomatoes on toast.. i made it for my daughter and felt proud to not be drooling whilst she ate it lol

Back