Today I'm proud of ....

Today I am proud that I walked into a bakers with daughter and didn't salivate over the cakes like I usually do and even said no thank you to daughter when she offered me a bite of her custard doughnut.

I'm proud of doing 17 laps in the pool, and then walking the dog straight after even though my body was like jello. I'm most proud of the fact that despite coming home ravenous I weighed out all my food.

I'm proud of resisting a muffin that was brought for me and instead I gave it to my dad. I'm also proud of not craving chocolate and instead wanting a piece of fruit not of just knowing I should have one.

I'm proud of saying no to a neighbours offer of wine yesterday, it's not often I fancy a glass,but the sun was out,it looked very nice lol.

Today I'm proud not to eat a bag of walkers crisps x

I'm proud that after 7 months my hard work has finally paid off and I'm sitting here in a new pair of size 12 skinny jeans. Bring it on!

krupskaya said:
I'm proud that after 7 months my hard work has finally paid off and I'm sitting here in a new pair of size 12 skinny jeans. Bring it on!

Well done bet that feels great xx

krupskaya said:

Oh wow I love it well done Hun bet you have a smile from Ear to ear!!

I am proud that after a 7 month break (new job 14 hrs a day, still have 4 kids, a husband, german shepherd, and more paperwork for work) from SW and a 1st 5.5lb gain, I left class last Monday not unhappy and regretful but enthusiastic and ready to finish what I started!!

In the past I would have seen this as a failure and put on the rest of my lost weight and more I had lost 3st 4lbs in 6 months.

GO ME!!

WelshCake said:
Today I am proud (almost to bursting point) that I have lost a grand total of 6st in total

Amazing!!!!! Congratulations xxxx

Well done everyone! It just shows its doable - whats your secrets, coz I'm really struggling. I do EE on SW and my weight loss is so slow. Any advise? Maybe this time in 6 month I can come on and say Ive shed loads xxx

Well done everyone! It just shows its doable - whats your secrets, coz I'm really struggling. I do EE on SW and my weight loss is so slow. Any advise? Maybe this time in 6 month I can come on and say Ive shed loads xxx

Maybe try red and green as some people find it works better for them. Else make sure you aren't accidently over synning or the like and ensure your having your 1/3 superfree.

There is no secret its just taking one day at a time, and being in the right frame of mind, I can honestly say in a year of dieting I've not cheated once, as I fell its only myself I'm cheating, when you say slow what do you mean? 1lb a week? as that makes 4st in a year, plan ahead have loads of fruit in to munch on and do it for YOU after all you're bloody well worth it :)

I am worth it! hehe.
Slow = 6lbs in 6 month - oh god I've never said (wrote) that outload.
Right back in the game.
I think its the sf where I let myself down. I can sit and eat half a chicken and not touch any veg. I love fruit though, but that's quite sugary isn't it.
I'm going to start doing my food diaries again, when you say (or write) things outloud you immediatley know where your going wrong! (like just then, half a chicken in one meal, thats naughty) :-/

Thanks ladies.

Today I am proud that I could get into my size 14 trousers that have been in the wardrobe hauting me with the tags still on lol and the best thing is I have them in Black and Blue lol lol I love shopping and if I find something that is a really good fit I buy one in every colour. I bought these and then put a pile of weight on and hid them at the back of the wardrobe :rolleyes: but Im hoping to wear them in 2 weeks for a hen do whoop whoop

WelshCake said:
Today I am proud (almost to bursting point) that I have lost a grand total of 6st in total

Amazing. You are an inspiration xz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Instead of waiting 30 mins for a bus i did a 20 min walk n caught it 5 stops on (too far to walk home) x

i am proud of getting back on plan after a planned weekend off :) had a lovely time but it hurt getting on the scales today and am now 5lbs up again after taking 3 weeks to lose it :( but back on it now :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
i am proud of getting back on plan after a planned weekend off :) had a lovely time but it hurt getting on the scales today and am now 5lbs up again after taking 3 weeks to lose it :( but back on it now :)

Good on you chicken xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back