Today I'm proud of ....

Today I am proud of resisting buffet sandwiches, chocolate digestives and cake at work.
I would like to bottle the feeling of saying "no thank you" and not really feeling like I was missing out.

I'm proud of getting back on plan for 3 days after 2 days off and knowing my birthday blow out is tomorrow

Im proud that I didnt give in to a McDonalds!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm proud that when making my boyfriends sarnies for work, I didn't eat all the crumbly bits of gorgeous mature cheddar cheese that break off when you grate it. Normally I'd pick at these and cut little corners off to nibble on too!!!

I am proud that I am enjoying slimming world so much it is wicked xxx Good luck for the weekend every one!

I'm proud I made lunch and today's tea yesterday, so now I can relax and get my brows and shellac nails done with no worries x

I'm proud that today I got up off the sofa and went for a walk to feed the ducks with the babs even though it's absolutely freezing and windy out.

:D

I'm proud that for the last 2 wks i've completed 2 Zumba classes per week (7 wks from exercise phobic to Zumba girl) x

I'm proud of myself for saying "no" when my works colleagues were trying to tempt me into eating a sultana scone. :D Looked yummy, but I wasn't about to waste my syns on that.

I only had one Thorntons chocolate, even though I won them (prize for a quiz at work), and the box has been sat open next to me without even tempting me!

I'm proud that I didn't scream at my mother for thinking that going for a coffee in Krispy Kreme would be any easier than going into Burger King!!!

I'm also proud that we just sat and had coffee in KK and didn't have any donuts!!!

I'm proud that I got my 1 stone shiny last night!

Getting back into my size 16 jeans for the 1st time in a year :)

Learning not to be discouraged when I gained 4 lbs after going back to Uni. Starting again, going back down, and relearning how to eat right under the pressure of school.

Back