today is the rest of my life

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wannafitonplaneseat, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. wannafitonplaneseat

wannafitonplaneseat emmatryingtogetthinner

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    :) hello everyone today is the day i start lipotrim again after putting all weight i lost a few years ago back on :mad: well this is the last time i torture myself by stuffing crap food and not having any willpower,i will lose this weight for once and all,and im off on holiday the end of june and i want to fit on a plane seat !!!!!! last time i had to have the seat belt expander and im not havin the embarressment of that again :( so its day one....im on my second black coffee and once ive done the school run i will be having my first shake :eek: which will be chocolate cause last time i was on lipotrim thats the only flavour i could stomach :D .so feel free to msn me or post or whatever cause im gonna need all the support i can get :) how lovely it is to have this forum its a great boost to the willpower to know im not alone :D :) :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congratulations on day one and taking the first step towards thindom. You have done it before so it will be an absolute doddle!! Your holiday in June is a real focus point. You sound like you are in the zone and strong. Keep posting on here!!
    Lots of slimming luck!!
    xx

4. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    first shake

:D well im drinking my first shake right now which i mixed in the smoothie maker (i used to use a hand whisk all them years ago ! ) what a difference it makes its actually not that bad in fact quite nice with a few icecubes chucked in i think this is gonna be a doddle !:)

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Emma

Good luck with your journey.

Have you tried your shake with a bit of instant coffee in. I always add some to my Vanilla and Chocolate, it gives them a bit of a kick!

6. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    thanks

:D well thanks for the tip i will try that,its amazing just how much better it tastes mixed in the blender with a few ice-cubes ! looking forward to dinner time

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hello again Emma im surprised your not in bed if you were working late. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

8. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    sleep is for light weights lol

:D hi sonkie , i have to get up for the school run :( and im working again now also ! i work alot of hours lol !!!! my mouth is dry and im thinking about food dont know why cause idont normally eat at this time of day

9. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Good luck Emma, you can and you will do it. I have a mantra, pinched from someones signature. Everytime I feel a bit weak I say to myself "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels"

Sending you lots of cyber good luck wishes xx

10. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck Emma.

Where are you going on your holiday???

11. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Good luck Emma
    Hope your first day was ok - best of luck & you're in the best place for support xxx

12. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Emma, will keep an eye out for your progress. ;)

13. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Blimey you are a workaholic......hope the rest of your first day goes smoothly. Sam is fine this morning she still feeling hungry but she will be in ketosis soon.....bless her

14. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    maybe u r thinking about food because u know u cant have it?

i dont like chocolate or sweets but when im dieting i crave anything chocolatey. but then i am rather odd!

i dont suppose theres anything wrong with thinking about food as long as it wont lead to u acting on it. I feel the same way about one of my postmen. have managed to not rugby tackle him to the floor and accost him (yet) but have thought about it plenty of times lol.

good luck (tho u wont need it ;) )

15. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    how about a bacon and egg flavour shake !

:p well im gonna try another black coffee see if that works although not the same as a full english somehow lol

16. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You will succeed this time and when you sit on that plane seat you will have plenty of room in that seat.

I have not had to get an expander, but have had to suffer that awkward shuffle of the person sitting to me because my arms are taking up their armrest and space. I no longer have to try and make myself small. I still have 5st to lose, but losing almost 3 stones makes so much difference.

I wish you all the best on your journey.

17. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    so thin i may fall through the gap in chairs !

:) well im off to costa almeria in june and its a flight with seats 3 each side so the good thing was me my hubbyand daughter were sat alone and i didnt suffer the indignity of anyone next to me moaning but it was still embarressing so this time i plan on having to make the seat belt smaller because im so thin lol http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wniiX0M/weight.png[/img]

Last edited: 9 January 2007
  18. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Nice one Emma , glad you have gone all out and started right away , first few days seem hard but you will be thru them very soon , then soon enough on the one seat flying off to sunny spain !!!

19. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

:) Nice one Emma , glad you have gone all out and started right away , first few days seem hard but you will be thru them very soon , then soon enough on the one seat flying off to sunny spain !!!:)

20. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Hee hee the buggers said it didnt post ! lol
    Karen and the postman hey !!!! lmao xxx

21. wannafitonplaneseat

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    torture and its gonna get worse

:eek: 2 shakes down and im hungry,got a headache coming and fed up drinking water already lol , no-one said it was suppose to be fun right !!!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.