today is the rest of my life

hey hun , have u taken tablets for the headache ? what time will u be having your last shake ? have a hot cup of water or a coffee x u can do it emma x

3rd shake

:eek: blimey its only day 1 and im shaking from lack of sugar i feel lightheaded and faint and im hungry :mad: ,anyway im now having what is to be now known as tea (choc shake ) im imagining its kfc lol hoping it will help with my shakes :)

I tried to convince my partner I was so dizzy and pale that I should have a slice of toast - so I don't faint of course! He didn't have any of it - thank god!
x

Hi there,

I've just found your page. DOn't ask me how ... ;)

Good luck with your journey. You and I will fit into a plane seat THIS year. Stay focused. Think about your goal.

Love CC

help

hello again its day 2 and ive made the mistake of making up half my choc shake with hot water as drinking choc,its disgusting ! any advice on different ways to make this stuff up would be appreciated,im dreading the chicken soup now !!! :confused: :eek:

:( thanks for the link,with the half shake mix i got left from my nasty breakfast experience im gonna try a mousse later do i mix it by hand or does it still go in the blender ? any help appreciated also is that the same for making it and freezing it ? feeling very hungry and tired today :( hoping tomorrow will be a better day :rolleyes: things cant get any worse and hey ive stuck at it for 2 days now so must be doing something right ! :eek: :eek:

hello again its day 2 and ive made the mistake of making up half my choc shake with hot water as drinking choc,its disgusting ! any advice on different ways to make this stuff up would be appreciated,im dreading the chicken soup now !!! :confused: :eek:

I love the chicken soup it is the only one I can have hot, I do mine in a mug and drink it while it is as hot as I can bear it, did try it in bowl to eat with a spoon but after 2 mins it was to cold and was gross......

Hey Emma you gotta keep it up, you are doing well just remember once you get past this week you will be buzzing

well thank you im still feelin hungry but not as bad and the water does help the hunger pains :rolleyes: anyway should feel 100% soon then look out hubby i will be jumping your bones everynight to burn off a few extra cals :D ,seriously though its been a hard few days and i wouldnt have got through it without the support of this site so thank you all so much ;).hoping for an even better day tomorrow and im now in love with chicken soup hehe :p ,anyway need a toilet break so off i go and thanks again everyone your all fab :D :D :D

day 5 . is it just me dreaming about food ?

well ive made it to day 5 cant believe ive not eaten a thing :eek: im starting to get spurts of energy now then then terrible tiredness :(.my belly has gone al wobbly :D which must be a good sign :confused: and my mouth tastes horrid no matter how many times i brush my teeth ! looking forward to people noticing the weight loss and allthe lovely compliments that will be coming my way :p , although i do miss food being in my mouth and i keep feelin bored like what shall i do now then,i must have spent far to long eating and preparing food and now i got more time on my hands i dont know what to do with it :eek: eating has obviously been my hobby for far to long now,i think it will take a while to get out of the habit of thinking about food and what i can eat next :rolleyes: ,at the moment i still feel like im missing out on something but i know from previous experience that it will pass :eek: ,my hubby had a take out last night :)eek: kebab and chips) and i sat next to him while he ate it and all i did was smell it !!! must be a bloody saint :) , but it did make me realise that not having some was not the end of the world :eek: normally i would have eaten till i felt sick so i must be doing something right :D,is it only me that is dreaming about food ? i dream i have eaten something and didnt mean to or couldnt resist it then i wake up and im like phew thank god it was just a dream,any ideas on what that means ? anyway look forward to hearing from anyone else that dreams of eating :confused: looking forward to tomorrow xx

:) Hi Emma
Had a busy few days so not been online , Well done on being in Ketosis ....Excellent news :) My hunger has still been there too i'm up a few levels in ketosis now so that should pass soon and i need to drink a little more :D Hope the weekend is going well for you ? I went out friday night with the girls ..drinking a glass of WATER in every pub lol ...cheap night thou . 7lb down today so im well happy . when will you have a weigh in ?

hello sorry ive not written anything but i have been reading posts that others have written (not been in the wrighting mood really :( im still on lipotrim and lsing weight im fed up with the tastes and bored with the same old stuff but hey we know it aint easy :p ,perhaps i have a touch of pmt :eek: :eek: :eek: but i am still here

Back