today is the rest of my life

well ive been on lt for 2 weeks now :) dont know how much i have lost as i couldnt get weighed when i started because the chemist didnt have scales to weigh really heavy people so wont be able to say yet but i know im losing cause i can tell and clothes are getting to big

cool, it was the same for me, I went to see my gp to see if he could put me on lt, he hadnt heard of it and he proceeded to give me a lecture and I could try xenical....again!

Well he weighed me so I know my start weight, when I went back a few weeks later with my son I asked if I could compare his scales to mine at home and the chemists, mine and drs are 1 lb out so I take my weight loss from mine now.
The chemists scales didnt register my weight for about 3-4 weeks so they dont really have a proper record from start.

Hi Emma, so glad to see you are still around. It must be hard for you not to be able to see the lbs dropping as an incentive. But as you say you know youve lost by your clothes so well done to you. As for getting bored with the flavours do you not have a cambridge councellor near you? they have such a variety of shakes and soups and the bars are yummy.

Hi Emma, so glad to see you are still around. It must be hard for you not to be able to see the lbs dropping as an incentive. But as you say you know youve lost by your clothes so well done to you. As for getting bored with the flavours do you not have a cambridge councellor near you? they have such a variety of shakes and soups and the bars are yummy.

Hi we are on lipotrim so not as much choice as u cd users.

Thats why i asked if she had a cdc near her. Not sure how prices compare but i know i need the flavours.

doh yeh sorry......it may be good idea if she bored with flavours....I personally have got into a routine so doin fine

well im not sure if there is a cdc near me i'd never even heard about it till i came on here ! im trying to do more things with the lt but as i try new flavours and i dont like them its disappointing to think ive got nothing new to experience till i come off lt,but on the other hand the weight falls off and we cant have it both ways can we :D :D

You are doing really well hun , maybe try to have one of each flavour each mealtime !!! so to speak , i rarely have the 2 the same in one day xxx

thanks lucky i do try but the only one's i really like are choc and chicken soup (when i say like i mean tolorate :p ) this morning i tried hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee :eek: managed 3 mouth fulls :mad: it was horrid ! last night i tried hot vanilla and tried to imagine it was horlicks but who was i kidding :rolleyes: hot choc is not nice either so im stuck with choc shake or soup :( so no wonder im bored :p , has anyone mixed it nto a mousse if so whats it like how much water did u use ? any other tips would be greatly appreciated :D

Was going to mix it into a mousse but havent , to worried it will all stick to my blender lol
sonya keeps telling me to have the chicken soup but i havent quite done it yet LOL
try them cold hun , keep water in the fridge u can always have a cup of hot water or coffee after to warm u back up again

i make the choc shake with ice and cold water which aint to bad , chicken soup smells just like cup a soup i whisk it in jug with boiling water dont bother with blender as hot water makes it dissolve better anyway,:p i wonder if you would have to use blender for mousse surely it could be hand whisked i may try that tomorrow :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D

thanks lucky i do try but the only one's i really like are choc and chicken soup (when i say like i mean tolorate :p ) this morning i tried hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee :eek: managed 3 mouth fulls :mad: it was horrid ! last night i tried hot vanilla and tried to imagine it was horlicks but who was i kidding :rolleyes: hot choc is not nice either so im stuck with choc shake or soup :( so no wonder im bored :p , has anyone mixed it nto a mousse if so whats it like how much water did u use ? any other tips would be greatly appreciated :D

What I sometimes do with the vanilla shake is make it up thicker than normal and then separately I make a mug of coffee and poor some of te vanilla mix into the coffee to taste and then drink the rest and then have my coffee.

For the chocolate shake I make it up thick and then add some peppermint tea that I have made and add to it..you get a minty chocolate taste...

Lipotrim do flapjacks which are an acquired taste and whilst I did not like them at the beginning I grew to like them as it was something to chew.

Love Mini xxx

You have not mentioned the strawberry, I can only drink the strawberry and chocolate cold, then have the chicken soup hot for tea.I personally cannot stand the vanilla.

I make up about 1.5 tsps of instant coffee with about the same amount of hot water to make sure the grounds dissolve. Then I put that coffee syrup in a blender with ice cold water, ice cubes and a vanilla shake mix. Blitz and pour into a tall glass. Then pretend you're having an iced frappucino from Starbucks! I find the stronger the coffee flavour, the more palatable the vanilla shake becomes.

Haven't tried moussing anything yet. I blitz the chicken soup with a third of a pint of boiling water in a pyrex jug, using my hand blender. It's the only way I can get the lumps out of it. Then I top it up to big-mug-sized with more hot water and drink it.

It's hardly tasty, but I feel like I have to have something warm during the day - especially when it's 4 degrees outside!

Emma,

How are you getting on?

:hug99:

Back