Ok, been to asda and picked up the following;

1 x BL Choc Mint Shake
2 x BL Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bars
2 x BL Berry Fudge Bars
3 x BL Choc Mint Fudge Bars
3 x BL Choc Crunch Bars
1 x Box (3) ASDA Straw & Yogurt Bars
1 x Box (3) ASDA Choc & Toffee Bars

nom nom nom, shame I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try one, now which one to choose first lol :D

ILurvDeCake said:

1 x BL Choc Mint Shake
2 x BL Berry Fudge Bars
3 x BL Choc Crunch Bars

nom nom nom, shame I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try one, now which one to choose first lol :D

BL choc mint fudge defo ;) xx

Ok on your recommendation, the choc mint fudge it is :p

ILurvDeCake said:
Ok on your recommendation, the choc mint fudge it is :p

You'll love it :D you've gotta have a coke zero with it too ;)

Oh the things you get excited for on TFR eh? :D xx

I have coke zero and dr pepper zero at work, tried the dr pepper zero for the first time today. It has the dr pepper flavour but without the sugar taste.

Which is good for me, I used to drink coke zero before starting on exante because I preferred it to full fat coke :D

ILurvDeCake said:

1 x BL Choc Mint Shake
2 x BL Berry Fudge Bars
3 x BL Choc Crunch Bars

Choc mint SHAKE?

Yep it suredeapplepieis!!

MR-ChocMintShake-large.jpg

Oooh can you have the shakes too? xx

The BL shakes are slightly higher in calories (8 more) and carbs (8.3g more), but the fat content is less than half the amount of the exante bars. It's also a larger serving of 55g instead of 48g.

I'm not going to replace the exante shapes completely, I just want to try it and see what it's like :D

ILurvDeCake said:
The BL shakes are slightly higher in calories (8 more) and carbs (8.3g more), but the fat content is less than half the amount of the exante bars. It's also a larger serving of 55g instead of 48g.

I'm not going to replace the exante shapes completely, I just want to try it and see what it's like :D

I just remember starlight saying something, it was either the nutrients or the sugar levels

I think you might be right, hopefully she'll see this and confirm it either way :)

1 x BL Choc Mint Shake
2 x BL Berry Fudge Bars
3 x BL Choc Crunch Bars

I'm planning on going to Asda to pick up all those bars as well. Probably on Thursday. It's a bit of a trek from where I live, but needs-a-must!! :drool:

I'm planning on going to Asda to pick up all those bars as well. Probably on Thursday. It's a bit of a trek from where I live, but needs-a-must!! :drool:

It will be well worth the trek honest!! x

It will be well worth the trek honest!! x

I've just been to Asda. I got the Choc Crunch, Choc Mint Fudge and Fruit & Nut Breakfast bars, but they didn't have The Berry Fudge ones. :(

I also got the last box of Choc & Toffee Measure Up bars, but they didn't have any of the Strawberry & Yoghurt ones. :(

Luckily, I'll be near another Asda next Monday, so hopefully they might be better stocked. I'll have chance to try what I've got by then, so I know which ones to get more of - although it sounds like the BL bars are way ahead of anything else.

DeepThought said:
I've just been to Asda. I got the Choc Crunch, Choc Mint Fudge and Fruit & Nut Breakfast bars, but they didn't have The Berry Fudge ones. :(

I also got the last box of Choc & Toffee Measure Up bars, but they didn't have any of the Strawberry & Yoghurt ones. :(

Luckily, I'll be near another Asda next Monday, so hopefully they might be better stocked. I'll have chance to try what I've got by then, so I know which ones to get more of - although it sounds like the BL bars are way ahead of anything else.

I don't think you can have the breakfast bars!? xx

No BL breakfast bars? Noooooooo!!!

I've just had the BL Choc Mint Fudge bar for lunch and I can honestly say I'm not sure. They're not unpleasant and the mint is rather nice, as is the choc coating :)

Now what to have for lunch tomorrow :D

carly82 said:
Star says you can, they are also meal replacement ones, I thought you couldn't either
Might try one myself

Ah maybe I'm getting confused, is it the snack bars we can't have? The ones that come in the box with a few in!

Ignore me lol xx

Back