Todays the day - Sooooooooo Happy

Angel1974

Loves Porridge
Good Morning everyone,

Well you guessed it today is the day I change my life forever - I'm starting my CD journey, which I will be blogging for anyone interested in some light reading! lol

So 30minutes until I see my cdc and purchase my porridge, soups and shakes!
I'm here with my bottle of water primed for the road ahead.

Anyone who would like to join my is of course always welcome, good luck to all my fellow CD out there!!

Lets stay focussed and get slim

hi angel,
good luck! just get through the first few days and you will be fine!
x

Hi Angel,
I'm starting today too - feel really excited and positve.

Lost quite a lot before my wedding 3 years ago so know it works if can stick with it.

Have a good day
x

how did the meeting go Angel?
x

Hiya :) this is the best diet I have ever been on and the results are amazing :D good luck on your journey.

Good luck, you'll be great,
The first couple of days is a bit tricky but it comes good in the end and is so worth it!

Hello All,

And thank you for your supportive words, I have had 2 shakes so far today and 1.5 litres of water got my last 750mls by my side!

I have kept myself busy today purely by accident, we decided to re-decorate our lounge so I have spent the day stripping wallpaper, which has kept me out of mischief!

Just off for a well earned bubble bath then TV a final shake and bed for me, oh and of course a little post or two!!

Good Morning everyone,

Well you guessed it today is the day I change my life forever - I'm starting my CD journey, which I will be blogging for anyone interested in some light reading! lol

So 30minutes until I see my cdc and purchase my porridge, soups and shakes!
I'm here with my bottle of water primed for the road ahead.

Anyone who would like to join my is of course always welcome, good luck to all my fellow CD out there!!

Lets stay focussed and get slim

hey Angel - WELCOME :D

good luck with your CD journey....

look forward to reading your blog !

Debz xx

Hi Angel, good luck for day 2, hope you are doing ok!

XX

Hello All,

Well it's day 2 and so far so good, went to bed late last night, had a killer headache not sure if its the SS or a stinky cold I have, but anyway up and at em today. How long do the headaches usually last for?? I am back in work on Monday and was hoping to be over them in time, what do you think my chances are??
Anyhow I'm sure I'll survive :8855: - Off for some porridge and then its homebase, B&Q etc as we started stripping the lounge yesterday so out picking paint samples etc today!!

I'm sure I'll be back posting later, have a good day and stay positive, we can acheive our goals :D

hey angel, i am glad to hear yours is going well! i just started today, just finished my first chocolate shake which was very nice!
good luck!!

Thanks and the same to you, glad you liked the shake, I have had porridge which was good - a banana shake and a vanilla shake which were also great. I tried the chocolate orange shake today and it wasn't top on my list, dont think I'll be ordering that one again but looking forward to porridge later.

Any time you need a chat just post am usually around :D

this is going to sound really strange, but what is the texture like on the porridge? is it like normal porridge or more like the milkshake. (i have one of those crazy food phobias of porridge!) but it would be interesting to see if i could eat it because i am sure the milk shakes will get boring at some point.
although i generally drink a lot of water, i am cautious of how much i am drinking today, and i really want to take a nap as so tired but then i won't fit in all my water, it's so frustrating!

Hello All,

Well it's day 2 and so far so good, went to bed late last night, had a killer headache not sure if its the SS or a stinky cold I have, but anyway up and at em today. How long do the headaches usually last for?? I am back in work on Monday and was hoping to be over them in time, what do you think my chances are??
Anyhow I'm sure I'll survive :8855: - Off for some porridge and then its homebase, B&Q etc as we started stripping the lounge yesterday so out picking paint samples etc today!!

I'm sure I'll be back posting later, have a good day and stay positive, we can acheive our goals :D

id say the headaches will pass soon the first 2/3 days are hard but you will start to feel much better soon. ive restarted today :) best of luck hun and all that decorating will certainly keep you busy :) xxx

The porridge well if I made it correctly (i followed the instructions) - it was thick and had oats in it so tasted like porridge from real oats as opose to ready brek if that makes sense, I guess you could add more water to it to thin it out but I liked it and they have another flavour cinimon and apple not tried that yet

I know what you mean about being tried i spent yesterday stripping the lounge then we played on the wii and finally went to bed about 1am - and I slept in until 11.45am!! :D

I'm sure we'll get through it, its only the first few days that are a bit rough or so I like to think :8855:

Back