Toddler party & BBQ!!!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Well Sunday went very well, My little Reuben's 2nd birthday party. From friday morning until the actual party on sunday, I was busy baking, (inc pizzas sun am) I did Quiche, cheese straws, mallow cakes, the birthday cake, fairy cakes, sandwiches,etc, 90% of the food was home made by moi, I did not pick, or miss eating any of it. I just sipped water during the event!!! I had a lot of comments on how good I was looking for my weight loss which really was all the umph i needed.
My dh (during the party) then arranged an impromptu bbq for the evening, bless him....at our house, so i then had to endure another load of people stuffing food into their mouths like it was petrol!!!! Was i bothered? Not one bit, i was relaxed, calm and very happy. I have mastered this and am enjoying it, I love the way it makes me feel.
So to any newbies or strugglers, IT WILL GET BETTER! this feeling is better than any drug, drink, *&%$ out there, it's so worth it!
Keep going, you will get there.
T x
pic of the cake with Reuben, yup i painstakingly stuck every single one of the sweets on by hand (with no sucking of fingers:innocent0002:)

Attachments

• Reubens 2nd Birthday party 025.jpg
    Reubens 2nd Birthday party 025.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 44
Great to here, well done you xxx

Well done Monsoon.

Little Reuben looks like he had a good time.

x

wow that is some determination...you are a super LT-er! the cake looks fab. Not a bit tempted either I have to say! I cant wait til I am off the diet and eating healthily and enjoying being active! Well done Monsoon!

Dont shop there myself Monsoon , but soon when i win the lottery lol
Hey you have done great looking at the ticker you have had some big loses each week , well done

Back