Tomorrow...

Whiteybitey said:
Cheese and wine party at my friends!! :)

This will include cheese but also pate, olives, dips, crisps and of course WINE!!!

Mmmmmm xx

Omg sounds immense!

I think I'm gonna do paella for tea with a big glass of vino x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poss BBQ, fresh bread and butter, vino, vegetable crisps and whatever else comes my way ;)

Tomorrow it's apple crumble and custard for pud at school so I am definitely having that. Oh I luuuuuuurve crumble and school puds are so the best! :D

Tomorrow ...... Sausage and colcannon mash hmmmmm

Is a the first of a double DD in preparation for a wedding on fri. Therefore there is a huge amount of diet red bull, diet coke and sugar free jelly in my fridge and my cupboard are full of 10cal soup lol!!

Chinese tonight as my last supper tho, Mmmmm Kung po chicken!! ;) x

Maccy D breakfast on my way to work :-D Can't wait - the thought of it is keeping me going through my second DD in a row :)

My second DD too and tomorrow I am having BBQ chicken which my OH is doing whether its raining or not (not eating outside though) lol . Going to have it with spicy rice and crusty bread yum yum, not hungry at the moment though strangely enough ?

[QUOTE="bajoleth"I am having BBQ chicken which my OH is doing whether its raining or not (not eating outside though) lol . [/QUOTE]

Lol off with your head British summer!!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Does it work like that? 24 hours? Usually people would finish their up day at about 10pm so u start fasting though out the night and all day next day to the next morning so would be more like 36 hours?

rosierose15 said:
Does it work like that? 24 hours? Usually people would finish their up day at about 10pm so u start fasting though out the night and all day next day to the next morning so would be more like 36 hours?

Yea don't know how other people do it but I'm usually in my up day for 12hours the fast/dd for 36 hours, I eat say 9am-9pm on my up day then not til 9am on the day after next x

DD so coffee, redbush tea, miso soup during the day and a big bowl of veggie curry for tea.

Back