Tomorrow...

2012willdoit said:
DD so coffee, redbush tea, miso soup during the day and a big bowl of veggie curry for tea.

Veggie curry!

Yup! ENORMOUS amount of veggies liberally doused in scrummy curry paste and then split into 8 rather large portions and frozen back. A half sized portion could easily take a roti / chapati and still come in under 500kcals.

Dead easy, thank Patak's :D

2012willdoit said:
Yup! ENORMOUS amount of veggies liberally doused in scrummy curry paste and then split into 8 rather large portions and frozen back. A half sized portion could easily take a roti / chapati and still come in under 500kcals.

Dead easy, thank Patak's :D

I love pataks. And I love love love curry :)

I usually have a pot or two of their pastes in the house.

I love making my own - thank Madhur Jaffry - but the taste and ease of use of a good Patak's is hard to beat.

My next veggie extravaganza will probably be a Thai green curry - scrummy!

2nd DD for me tomoro trying to limit the damage of 2 massive UD that included a wedding and therefore a huge amount of food and alcohol!! ;)

So mostly coffee, diet coke and a big stir fry for me!!x

Whiteybitey said:
2nd DD for me tomoro trying to limit the damage of 2 massive UD that included a wedding and therefore a huge amount of food and alcohol!! ;)

So mostly coffee, diet coke and a big stir fry for me!!x

Sounds great :)

Tomorrow...

Richmond sausages, bacon, black pudding, white pudding, fried egg, mushrooms, potato cake and brown sauce with a big mug of tea!

I know I'm looking forward to it!

Tomorrow...

Richmond sausages, bacon, black pudding, white pudding, fried egg, mushrooms, potato cake and brown sauce with a big mug of tea!

Oh my, I LOVE those sausages but won't eat them anymore (won't bore you). Extra potato cake for me then! :D

P x

Oh my, I LOVE those sausages but won't eat them anymore (won't bore you). Extra potato cake for me then! :D

P x

I know I love them, OH is Irish so won't have anything else. I know they're made with 50% fat or something so not the healthiest but I got the thin ones and will only have 2 so it's not too bad :rolleyes:

Extra potato cake isn't a bad substitute though!

X

Mmm dd today so having mussels in garli butter for dinner

Tomorrow,
crumpets with butter
Got the grandparents in law for tea so having shepherds pie yorkie puds veg n prob apple pie n custard for afters

A much anticipated UD following a double DD.

No idea what's on the menu although I'm thinking a fish supper would be lovely!

Also thinking maybe a pack of super noodles with some buttered toast. Have done low carb for so long before this diet the thought of eating something like that feels so wrong lol!!x

Tomorrow ........ Snog frozen yogurt and maybe a lunch at Jamie's Italian

Whiteybitey said:
Also thinking maybe a pack of super noodles with some buttered toast. Have done low carb for so long before this diet the thought of eating something like that feels so wrong lol!!x

Eek Whitey, that is just wrong!!! ;)

P x

You would think I would know what I wanted to eat tomorrow after 2 DD s but I havent a clue, I will def be having thick sliced wholemeal toast with butter for breakfast, bought it ready this morning, lunch will be Tesco s light choices sweet chilli chicken with noodles because I love it but supper .. not a clue and OH will be at work so I really can please myself but no idea what to have :confused:

Back