Tomorrow...

MrsGlas81 said:
Homegrown pork chops, roasties, parsnips, greens and gravy. Black jacks and fruit salad. Toast and marmalade...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oooh I'll have some of that too :-D x

Tomorrow... For me is a down day and I'm thinking about totally fasting because today I accidentally went over my up day allowance by 303 calories. Oops!
Can't believe I totally forgot to count some food and totally missed it off my list. Since starting I have written down everything I eat or drink so I can calculate calories easier. Never mind hopefully it won't interfere with my first weigh in on Monday.

Tomorrow... For me is a down day and I'm thinking about totally fasting because today I accidentally went over my up day allowance by 303 calories. Oops!
Can't believe I totally forgot to count some food and totally missed it off my list. Since starting I have written down everything I eat or drink so I can calculate calories easier. Never mind hopefully it won't interfere with my first weigh in on Monday.

Fast if you want to and its doable but no need to do so because you went "over" on your UP day. Were you on a VLCD before? Hope you don't mind me saying but you could just stop counting your calories so avidly on your UP days, its really not necessary as long as you're not really pigging out all day long, try and just treat your UP days as a normal day.

Were you on a VLCD before?

Yes I did a VLCD for 16 weeks but gave up for 2 months and that's when I decided to try JUDDD

Hope you don't mind me saying but you could just stop counting your calories so avidly on your UP days, its really not necessary as long as you're not really pigging out all day long, try and just treat your UP days as a normal day.

No I don't mind at all. I am a bit worried to stop counting my calories as I know I would easily go way way over. For the past 4 years I have developed almost an addiction to food and don't know when to stop eating. I would basically eat for the sake of it, not because I was hungry. When I had my dinner I would cook so much and when I started to feel full would force more down me. At the moment I'm going to stick to counting my calories because a 'normal' day for me would be around the 3000 calories :eek:. I know I've only been doing JUDDD for 1 week but already I have seen just how much I over eat when not dieting, it's actually quite shocking

If u want tokeep counting that's fair enough but do not beat yourself up over a few hundred extra cals!

I fast on my downs and eat what I want on ups. I find that over time my appetite has reduced. Having a good dinner has me full and less likely to want crap. I used to be a complete food addict. At 20 stone you can imagine what I used to put away. Now I don't think about food that much at all because I've let go of all the counting and stressing. At the beginning I was eating until I felt sick on ups but now I'm really settled, just takes a bit of time. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, tomorrow I am having a Wimpy cheeseburger and chips...havent had one for yonks!! It will be interesting to see if I can eat it all!! x

Gu chocolate ganache ... Oh Yess

...I really fancy toasted tea cakes with lashings of butter. Or lardy cake..... Mmmmmmm droooool......

Gu chocolate ganache I bought three of this little pots of heaven yesterday and I plan on having them - maybe not all - tomorrow.

Also want to have sausage sarnies for breakfast hmmmmmm.

I made some greek pastries at the weekend soaked in a cinemon syrup so will enjoy those too.

Does anyone else find that planning what to eat is actually more enjoyable than eating it all?

Tomorrow I really dont want to over eat maybe some bran flakes for breakie sarnie for lunch and at a friends (healthy friends) for tea. looking forward to it, I've been eating way too much lately on the down days and feeling bad for it.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday for me. So today is really Friday! :) we're going on a family hike. So I'm taking some ham sandwiches and crackerjack type things for a picnic lunch.

Thanks I am willing to be patient and waiting for that to happen to me too. Will continue to count every single calorie on up day but my try and not be soooo strict on up days and see how I go.

Tomorrow is an up day for me and tonight I'm so hungry. I'm craving a chicken curry or doner kebab from the take away, I wont have it though I'll just stick to what's at home... Doesn't help we got a local take away menu posted through our door today :D

I meant to post this yesterday, sorry.

I was digging out the freezer and found a huge piece of beef. I have no idea where it came from or why we had it, so out it came. OH suddenly remembered it was a half a cow sized special offer that he had cut in half!

So then I rootled round the cupboards and found some tired looking carrots and parsnips, onions and then, at the back of a high shelf, a bottle of mushroom ketchup only a month or so out of date.

Adding stock and tomato puree got it all thrown into the slow cooker this morning.

I am also making a self saucing toffee apple pudding and real custard. If the recipe works I'll put it on the Christmas recipe list, it sounds great but this will be my first make.

The stew is really low on kcals and the pud really high. A perfect Up Day combo!!

Slow cooked Lamb Navarin tomorrow for dinner. For lunch a joe's sausages pork and chilli burger between wholemeal bread ^_^

I am also making a self saucing toffee apple pudding and real custard. If the recipe works I'll put it on the Christmas recipe list, it sounds great but this will be my first make.

The stew is really low on kcals and the pud really high. A perfect Up Day combo!!

Pudding sounds gorgeous, how did it go hun? x

alottolose said:
Pudding sounds gorgeous, how did it go hun? x

That sounds like one I made last year from bbc good food - seriously tasty but v sweet! Total comfort food and perfect for a cold night in! :)

Tomorrow I am looking forward to toast, pate, everything that comes my way really (hungry!!!!)

Back