Toning shoes

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by cokes, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. cokes

cokes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    eating healthily
    I have been lucky enough to be bought a pair of sketchers tone up sandals. My mother in law got me them, they were reduced to £30 in her catalogue. They are brilliant!
    I do quite a bit of walking now and I can really feel my muscles benefitting. I wanted to try some of these types of shoes but the trainers are normally over £100 for the different brands and I was put off by the cost especially as I didn't know that they really did anything.
    Well Ive tried them and know they are good. So if you are like me and put off by the cost, which ever brand you choose, I can say that mine are definately working and I'll be walking everywhere in my sandals especially now the nicer weather is here!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    MBT trainers, are the most expensive but amazing, and like walking on air. They the original trainers the others are
    based on.

4. cokes

cokes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    eating healthily
    It's good that there's a choice out there. Could do with a boot pair for winter, may start searching now, I'm definately a convert to this type of footwear

5. halcyon

halcyon Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got a pair of Skechers Tone-up boots. With other footwear I have to have inserts as I get a pain in the bottom of heel, but not with these.

I love them they are really comfortable and keep my feet warm. Don't know whether they've helped me tone up or not, though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.