Toning shoes

cokes

Silver Member
I have been lucky enough to be bought a pair of sketchers tone up sandals. My mother in law got me them, they were reduced to £30 in her catalogue. They are brilliant!
I do quite a bit of walking now and I can really feel my muscles benefitting. I wanted to try some of these types of shoes but the trainers are normally over £100 for the different brands and I was put off by the cost especially as I didn't know that they really did anything.
Well Ive tried them and know they are good. So if you are like me and put off by the cost, which ever brand you choose, I can say that mine are definately working and I'll be walking everywhere in my sandals especially now the nicer weather is here!

MBT trainers, are the most expensive but amazing, and like walking on air. They the original trainers the others are
based on.

It's good that there's a choice out there. Could do with a boot pair for winter, may start searching now, I'm definately a convert to this type of footwear

I've got a pair of Skechers Tone-up boots. With other footwear I have to have inserts as I get a pain in the bottom of heel, but not with these.

I love them they are really comfortable and keep my feet warm. Don't know whether they've helped me tone up or not, though.

Back