Took my ADI Theory test today!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

....... and i PASSED!!!!!!!!

I took it two weeks ago and failed. I had revised so hard i was totally devistated when i failed after learning nearly 900 questions and getting 97 questions right out of 100 on the test but then failing on 3 points on hazard perception. I was totally gutted and thought after i worked so hard last time that this time i had no chance.

When i started the test some of the questions i didnt know and i thought i had defo failed. I walked out and looked at Andreas and said i had failed, i just thought there would be no way i had passed.

Then when the man handed me the sheet saying i had passe i had to read it 3 times i look at andreas to see if he was reading the same thing as me and he was like 'congratulations hunny' and i just burst out crying (mostly from shock) Still cant quite believe i have passed hehe!!

I have a lesson booked on Sunday and i cant wait!! I am so chuffed just had to share it with you all. :)

Just having ONE glass of wine to celebrate hehe!! xxxxx :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations. You have done very well

Irene xx

4. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thank you Irene :D I cant stop smiling :D xxxx

5. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Hey, enjoy your glass of wine as you deserve it :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.