Toola-Roolas' Wibbly Wobbly diary Part 2

This week has gone downhill!

I was great on Thursday day and the meal was ok - chicken and mash basically and I didn't have a pudding but I had probably a bottle of wine.

Friday - I ate breakfast and then nothing else all day. OH went out so me and DD had McDonalds!

Sat - My SIL came over and bought white crusty rolls with her. I only had one and made her take the cookies home but OH came home with a croissant for me!

Sun - OH ordered us an Indian and we couldn't eat it all so had the leftovers for dinner tonight.

Eating wise I have been sh**!I've not eaten enough and then when I have, it hasn't been the right stuff. I am going to do my best to eat my weight in fruit tomorrow!

I've only exercised once this week - 45 mins of Zumba tonight but have ordered Kettleworx so plan on hitting the exercise like a demon!

I fully expect a gain this week - hopefully only a 1lb. It'll be fully deserved after what I've eaten.

Slightly better day.

B- Weetabix and Milk (A and B)

No lunch!

D - Chicken Kebab - Chicken free, salad free, just need to syn the Pitta bread.

20 mins of Zumba.

Didn't leave the house today, had breakfast late so hence no lunch and no opportunity to get some healthy snacks such as muller lights etc.

Weigh in tomorrow, still not hopeful for a loss, most likely a gain.

So I stayed the same this week which I am grateful for as really, looking at what I did and din't eat the last week, I should of have a gain.

Am trying to be really focused this week - Am doing my best to increase water and fruit and also exercise every day.

I've ordered the kettleworx DVDs after reading the Shaping up thread so am really looking forward to starting it when it arrives.

Think I have actually managed to have a proper EE day for once!

I started the day with 20 mins of Zumba. I didn't really build up a sweat and didn't feel like I've worked out so must push harder tomorrow.

B - Raspberries, strawberries and Muller Cranberry & Raspberry. Followed by 2x weetabix with milk.

S - Banana and apple

L - Lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, sweetcorn, ham and turkey. Sweet onion sauce - 2 syns

D - 2x sweet chili salmon fillets, salad and some rice - 2 syns.
The rice wasn't good. It was a farm foods version of Uncle Bens savory chicken rice but I really didn't like it. Online calculator said it was 2 syns but I didn't eat enough but will still count it anyway.

I felt starvin marvin today - I could eat and eat! I've had quiet a bit today though so not sure why.

I've drunk my weight in coffee which is normal, plus 3 bottles of water and a diet coke.

Edited to add a Aplen light 3syns and another muller light.

Total syns for the day 7.

I also done a massive farm foods shop so should have plenty of meat but need to make sure I have healthy stuff to go with it.

Tomorrows plan - proper workout and increase water!

Last edited:
Ohh, and I dicovered My fitness pal today.

This site is brilliant, and an app for my phone. I am not interested in calorie counting but will help me see what I can eat better.

Will see if it helps at all with the weight loss - It predicts a loss of 1.4lbs a week so I hope I can do that, if not more.

Saturday is fry (light) up morning.

So trying EE again, I had my rasperberries, strawberries and muller light before I eat breakfast - this was at 11am. Its now 13.46pm and Mr Toola is still grilling the flamming breakfast!!

I should've just done it myself, so in reality this is now lunch. Think I'll eat a banana in a min and make sure I have tonnes of mushrooms with breakie to try and make sure I get a 1/3 SF there.

Just wanted to share some stats while I'm here -

Does anybody else measure themselves? In Dec 09 I measured and my stats were as follows -

• Bust 98cm
  • Waist 102cms
  • Hips 110cms
  • Left thigh 65cms
  • Right thigh 65.5cms
  • above left knee 44.5cms
  • above right knee 44.5cms
  • left arm 32cms
  • right arm 32cms

I was about 89kgs then and BMI was 32.6

I measured again last week and the stats were as follows -
  • Bust 92cms
  • Waist 91cms
  • Hips 99cms
  • L thigh 58.5cms
  • R thigh 58.5cms
  • L knee 40.5cms
  • R knee 41.5cms
  • left arm 29cms
  • right arm 29cms

Ok, since this was last posted, I have gained 21lbs back but have measure myself this week, so here are my updated stats

• Bust 92cms why doesn't this change lol
  • Waist 96cm +5cms
  • Hips 103cms+4cms
  • L Thigh 61.5cms+3cms
  • R Thigh 61.5cms+3cms
  • L Arm 30.5cms+1.5cms
  • R Arm 31 cms+2cms
[/LIST]

Frustrating.

I've had a good week, ate lots of the right things, wrote everything down, drank loads of water but managed to gain 1/2lb tonight.

Hmmpphhhhhhhh

So last week I went to TGI Fridays. Didn't think much on the menu was Sw friendly so had what I wanted - ribs, chips, onion rings and coleslaw. Plus wine and cocktails!

Paid for it in the middle of the night but hugging the loo - sorry! But on the plus side, no syns LOL!

My eating has been ok for the rest of the week but not sure as I haven't written anything down. My only "treat" has been a slice of banana bread every night. I made it and OH has not eaten any of it so I really don't want to waste it. No idea of synage though, not worked it out yet.

I've also started kettleworx. Have complete one workout and enjoyed it and can feel it so looking forward to what the next 6 weeks will bring.

Weigh in tomorrow. Not feeling hopeful, feel a bit down as the plan isn't working as well for me as when I first joined last year. I know I feel better so should focus on that rather than the number on the scales.

I didn't go to weigh in - I don't feel very supported my consultant and begrudge paying to weigh. So I weighed in at home instead.

I'm still deciding if I am going to go back to group or do it myself at home.

I've been a bit off track for dinner the last 2 days - due to being busy etc I've had tuna sandwiches with white bread. Not ideal but they were yummy - feel bloated today though so hopefully have had my white bread fix and will lay off it again for a few weeks.

Going by my scales, I lost 1.5lbs on Wed so ok with that after being ill the week before.

Life is far too busy for me so have been a bit useless.

Food - I haven't been writing anything down nor synning anything but have actually been eating really well. I've had lots of fruit and good stuff this week - I'm actually craving it.

Exercise - Completed week 1 of kettleworx and have started week 2. Am enjoying it but need to get a bit of cardio in - really want to start running again so need to plan a route as I cant use the field in the evening.

Weigh in - Didn't go to group again as I've been working at another location so by the time I get home after a 88 mile round trip I miss it. Will go next week but going by my scales it was flicking between 12st 8.5lb - 12st 9lbs so I think its about 2lbs off.

I've found a blog where the lady has really made me think about what I eat - she eats really well and lots of it. She tries to eat as naturally as possible and its made me question some of the things I have. For example, 2x Alpen lights as a Hex B. It contains about 27 ingredients and some of them are a bit scary!!
What's inside Alpen Light bars (Wired UK)

Compared to Nakd bars http://www.naturalbalancefoods.co.u...ucts/nakd-gf-cocoa-delight-35g/nutrition.aspx - what a difference!!

I know which one I'd rather put in my body. It may be more syns but they were so much tastier, lasted longer and actually left my sweet craving satisfied.

Quiet a good day - good breakfast and dinner but missed lunch as we were out but had some fruit.

Completed week 2 resistance of Kettleworxs today and also had a 2 mile walk.

I'd love 2lbs off this week to get me into that next half stone barrier but to be honest even 1/2lb would be good as it would mean a 7lb loss.

Away this weekend with my family. My sister in law is an ex ww consultant but has told me Sw and ww is banned this weekend as we are not being responsible for cooking so takeaways and wine it is!

Will try and counteract it with swimming and walking and fingers crossed for stay the same next week!

No weigh in this week as I didn't go to group. Thinking of just doing it at home for a while for financial reasons.

Started week 3 kettleworx with a 5kg bell so hope to see results over the next few weeks.

Week 3 kettles completed. Have measured and the numbers are going doing even though the scales aren't.

Will update officially once the 6 week program is finished properly.

Still not going to group - money is too tight at the moment to justify it when I don't feel supported so will carry on at home and maybe go back after Christmas.

Have 5 weeks until the first Christmas do - would love to lose 10lbs by then but might be too ambitious so will try and attempt at least 7lbs to get me below 12st 7lbs.

Am going to make an effort to write everything down this week as have been slacking. Am drinking loads of water so need to carry on - had serious water retention as I gained and lost 2lbs in about 3 days this week but its gone from non stop pee'ing!

Ok, so I am back again.

I have just read through my diary and am so disappointed that I'm nearly back to where I started 2 years ago! November was DDs birthday so relaxed a bit, then Christmas came, New Year, Pancake day etc etc..you get the picture!

I decided last week that I can;t keep going like this. My clothes don't fit, I feel massive and confidence is going so back to group and weighed in at 13st 10.5lbs

I have really enjoyed this week, cooking up nice healthy filling dinners. I feel better for it.

So here we go again, I've done it before and can do it again.

6.5lbs off tonight!! Amazing. I know a lot of it is water retention etc but feels great to be closer to 13st than 14st like I was last week. It also means I am 188lbs and not 192.5lbs. Also great to see my statistics say "weight to lose 2st 8lbs" than 3stone odd last week.

I fully expect to have a STS the next week but would love 1/2lb off to get my half stone award

Not updated this for a bit so last 3 weigh ins have been

-1.5lbs
-0.5lbs
-2lbs

I'm happy with that as I've had a viral infection so been quiet ill for 2 weeks.

0.5lbs away from my stone award - hopefully will get it this week.

Back