Tools, tricks and technology

Has anyone else updated the iPhone app in the lady few days? Next to the thread title I'm now getting a pic and the name of the last person who posted rather than whose thread it is. All very confusing when you're pushed for time and there's so much activity at the mo. It's the same if I use the subscribed threads page instead of the main forum page.
It also means in about half an hour I will have a full page of Jim's avatar lol.

Ooh - I hadn't noticed that yet - maybe I havent updated yet!

I agree that avatars help you keep track so might be confusing;)

Just discovered a new iphone app - HeyTell. It's amazing and highly recommended. You need someone else with an iphone
Have fun :D

Need some help from myfitnesspal users please.

I want to change my target settings so it doesnt keep telling me to eat more carbs:D

I guess I need to input new target balances - has anyone already worked this out? Also how do I do the percentages fat/protein/carb for grams vs calories. Where on earth do I change it all in the app?

Thank you!!

Bump

- can anyone help me with this? Would be nice to sort out over the weekend
Thanks

Go to 'my home' then click on Goals, scroll down to change goals, then click next to custom.... if you input 1600 calories, then change carbs to 5% protein to 30% & fat to 65% that will give you 20g carbs, 120g protein & 116g fat per day in yr totals. x

HTH> x

Thank you - will go try it :)

Yea it works - i no longer get told to have another 300 carbs lol

Thanks linzi :)

Throwing my oar in gadget wise - sadly not available with a complementary iphone/android app (but in development) I LOVE my kifit. My trusty armband logs all my activity and I log all my food online and can run all manner of exciting reports on what's gone in and out, right down to macronutrients (I am such a geek). I find it realy helps me keep to my target of no more than 40g carbs a day.
Not cheap tho but quite a good motivator - what gets measured gets managed lol!
x

Wow - cool bit of kit :D Good business model too to make money! :)

I have at last ordered my HTC Wildfire :) decided on a contract - have always been PAYG before but decided to step up a bit - so

What is your fave app????????

Just so I can make a list for when it comes :D

Not really into games much, but other stuff would be great :)

Sounds good. Let us know when you get it - you can do our review :)

I was playing with a colleagues HTC Desire yesterday - a bit bigger than the Wildfire but similar and I quite liked it so hoping for good things from mine when I work out how to use it lol :)

Off the Android market for free is Libra, it tracks your weight, and works on the principle of "the Hackers diet" of daily weighing. Fab for someone like me! :D

Good grief - thought my DD had got on here for a second there Bren :D

Back