Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

notsoskinnymarge said:
I'm still here :D
Anybody else ?
:d

Everyone else is asleep on the back seat :)

Had an early night Marge and woke up weighing less. It must be the bus!!! Or the herbal sleeping pills??? Anyway feeling really great and weighing 6 pounds less than 12 days ago! Yippee. It could be the three magic packets too?

Drive on driver, lots of positive thinking today.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Had an early night Marge and woke up weighing less. It must be the bus!!! Or the herbal sleeping pills??? Anyway feeling really great and weighing 6 pounds less than 12 days ago! Yippee. It could be the three magic packets too?

Drive on driver, lots of positive thinking today.

GSQ

Woooo go GSQ :)

That's excellent GSQ :D

Still here myself :D

DustQueen said:
Woooo go GSQ :)

Thank you my friends, I had forgotten that it works! Exante works, just follow the rules.....

Lots of water today, it's a good thing this bus has 'facilities'! I think the money saved on food goes on heating bills and toilet roll!

Marge? Are you in the queue for the loo or driving? DustQueen - are in charge of dust removal? Who has the picnic today?

GSQ.

Getslimquick said:
Thank you my friends, I had forgotten that it works! Exante works, just follow the rules.....

Lots of water today, it's a good thing this bus has 'facilities'! I think the money saved on food goes on heating bills and toilet roll!

Marge? Are you in the queue for the loo or driving? DustQueen - are in charge of dust removal? Who has the picnic today?

GSQ.

I can dish out the magic dust packets if you want ;)

DustQueen said:
I can dish out the magic dust packets if you want ;)

It's a deal, my favourite is vanilla but I can tolerate banana and chocolate but please none of that awful strawberry!

GSQ.

Last edited:
All aboard and ready to go, it's day 14 of my 28 day challenge. Where are we going today? Can we see the sea yet?

Are we there yet, what time is breakfast? Is it still cold? When will it be summer?

Toot Toot. Hold on tight, on the wagon to victory.

GSQ

I'm still here :D
Wooooo hoooo :D

Jumped off yesterday for friends wedding. Managed a WS-ish day and now waiting for you to pick me up again! xx

Me too having a coffee than will be having me porridge...in peace one u have feed the family i'll be on the bus.....please help me to remember to have my magic dust and drink to day....I keep forgetting when i'm at home...

I am still on board, sitting at the back, swigging my water :D. WI after 1 week tomorrow, woohoo. Sorry that should read 'Toot toot!!'.

Soon2bslimmer x

Freezing cold today! But on the wagon as an obedient Exanter. Going strong.

GSQ

The wagon is clearly off the road ! A service or MOT perhaps or perhaps it's just too hard just now.

I am still on but holding on by my finger tips. A bit of chicken, so on WS today. Tomorrow will be back at home and TS again, but luckily, not far to go now. I am within shouting distance of being a normal BMI - I have been obese or morbidly obese most of my adult life, now just over weight, soon perhaps for the first time since childhood 'normal'.

Good luck all you Exanters. It's quite a struggle for lots of us just now it seems. . Tomorrow is another day - as yet totally un messed up.

GSQ

I'm still here GSQ :)
Still plodding away at it :D
Tis the only way eh ?

notsoskinnymarge said:
I'm still here GSQ :)
Still plodding away at it :D
Tis the only way eh ?

Bad day yesterday. So cold and weary travelling and the rain! Low frustration tolerance just now. But much better today, no damage done it seems. Forward and onward. Toot. Toot. All aboard.

GSQ

Am still here as well, on the back seat with my barrel of water lol. My stomach makes some strange noises during the day, probably can't figure out what's happening to it - no food to digest!

Soon2bslimmer x ;)

Anyone else still on this wagon? Guess what it does get easier you know and the results are fantastic! Come and join me?

GSQ

Fraid not. I am at the airport waiting for a flight to the sun. But need to book a seat for when I get back! :)

Back