Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

I am still here, trying very hard not to fall off!! I really want this to work, but a STS for week 2 sucks big time. Must do better next week!

Soon2bslimmer x :eek:

And me, much slower this time - I don't believe the scales ...

GSQ

Toot toot, when you picking me up. Needing some support to keep me 100%! :(

Hmmm had this wagon broken down its not been about!!! Il get on anyway n see where it takes me :)

Ah... No, its working, it was just in the background... But its full steam ahead now :D

Great Marge, see you late on the route to Slimmerville! X

Still going ........................
:D

Anybody else here ?:)

Woop woop toot root I'm on still

So where we're you all when I needed you!

Good luck, stay on the wagon, it's just so worth doing.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
So where we're you all when I needed you!

Good luck, stay on the wagon, it's just so worth doing.

GSQ

How have you been doing GSQ ?
:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
How have you been doing GSQ ?
:)

Winning!

Now seven months of maintaining, still have a passion for fashion. Feeling great.

I had no idea how hard it was carrying a seven stone suitcase everywhere. Health improved significantly, bad knees gone, bad back cured, much better, no longer breathless.
Energy levels fantastic, self esteem significantly improved. Major promotion at work. Downside? Nothing, I don't miss anything, food is fuel and I enjoy what I eat.
Just wish I had done it years ago. There is no better feeling.

How about you?

GSQ.

Getslimquick said:
Winning!

Now seven months of maintaining, still have a passion for fashion. Feeling great.

I had no idea how hard it was carrying a seven stone suitcase everywhere. Health improved significantly, bad knees gone, bad back cured, much better, no longer breathless.
Energy levels fantastic, self esteem significantly improved. Major promotion at work. Downside? Nothing, I don't miss anything, food is fuel and I enjoy what I eat.
Just wish I had done it years ago. There is no better feeling.

How about you?

GSQ.

That's great GSQ :D
I'm haven't been doing to great. I put on approx a stone and a half AFTER Xmas ?, and I had been struggling to get back to some kind of routine of weightloss.
I feel much better this week, as I am more healthy eating than doing Exante...
And I am sticking with the exercise at the moment, which really does help me stay on track :)
I don't know if it will work, as I have a few social occasions over the next week..... But I am giving it a try :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
That's great GSQ :D
I'm haven't been doing to great. I put on approx a stone and a half AFTER Xmas ?, and I had been struggling to get back to some kind of routine of weightloss.
I feel much better this week, as I am more healthy eating than doing Exante...
And I am sticking with the exercise at the moment, which really does help me stay on track :)
I don't know if it will work, as I have a few social occasions over the next week..... But I am giving it a try :)

Wow !
I wrote this 6 weeks ago !
And have not lost anything since then !
It's got to be all change now though !

Mind if I jump aboard am in need of a bit of motivation!

The more the merrier :D

Day 4 for me tomorrow, and WI too :D

Still going :)

Day 8 but ate sat so puts me back to day 3. Feeling good!

Still going strong
Day 4 is nearly done :D

Toot Toot !!!

Its been a while, but I have finally found the keys !!! :rolleyes:
:D

Back