Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Hello All :D

Tomorrow, and for a few days afterwards, I am going to volunteer to be the Exante Wagon driver :D

Those of you who need a wee bit extra support, and commaraderie, jump on board :D
We can all help to support, spur each other on, and keep us all on track :D
EVERYONE is welcome :D

I will be up super sharp tomorrow for you early birds ;), and will be making regular call rounds throughout the day, for those of you who get up a touch later ;)

Like I said, I will drive tomorrow, and then the next few days.....
But if anyone wishes to voluteer to help with the driving duties, dont be shy ;)

See ya all tomorrow
Marge
:D

I'll get on with you Marge, I'm not a nervous passenger:p

After this weekend I need to get back on the straight and narrow. TS 100% and nothing less!
See you in the morning xx

I'll get on with you Marge, I'm not a nervous passenger:p

After this weekend I need to get back on the straight and narrow. TS 100% and nothing less!
See you in the morning xx

No probs NurseTubs :D
I'm glad your not nervous ;)
Nerves of steel may be needed for some points whenever I'm driving :p:eek::D

See ya in the morning :D

Toot toot :D

Morning :D

Still driving :D

carrie1980 said:
Im on!! Feels like were cruising... Lol xx

Aye, just a nice wee pace to start with, so we can pick up as many people as possible :D

I'm on with ya, budge over gals!!!! Off to the big Landan smoke on Thursday so need lots of encouragement!!! Want to be down 2lbs before I go making a stones loss in 3.5 weeks!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Plenty of room :D

Any more, for any more ?
:D

count me in marge!!! got to lose this last bit before the wedding in january!!!

I'm onboard....we're doing great not too bumpy here today

Excellent......
Don't forget everyone, that from today, we are all aquaholics ;)
Keep on glugging the water :D
There is a toilet on board, at the very back :p

Zion said:
#FlaggingYouDown# Can I jump on? :D Drive careful though lol I get motion sickness ;)

Aye, very smooth on here at the moment Zion :)

any room for a not so little one!

the secret dieter said:
any room for a not so little one!

Absolutely !
C'mon on :D

I need to get on please , could you pick me up out of the gutter .. fell off last night and need to get back on today .... am maving house and have a big party at the weekend so need to TS all week to get into my silly little skimpy peacock costume on saturday .. vodka WILL be required for that !!!!!

I'll jump on board...any chance of picking up some hot men, just to help pass the time? lol! ;)

Back