Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

DustQueen said:
Opps knew I'd forgot something :S

Get drinking water missy !
You're only allowed a seat if your an aquaholic.... Otherwise ya have to stand ;)

triage999 said:
I have to get off for a bit and go to work :0( although I will remain 100% over night and will be ready for collection again in the morning!! :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No bother triage. I'm up early again and will give ya a wee toot :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Get drinking water missy !
You're only allowed a seat if your an aquaholic.... Otherwise ya have to stand ;)

I can't stand I'm disabled :'( mean wagon master *sniff*

Ahhhh ok then .... You have to sit at the front, where the driver can prompt you to DRINK ! ;)

:bundledup: I'm off to bed, sooo cccoold meet the wagon at midday taking MIL to a 9.15 hospital appointment.
What makes us cold is it ketosis or the low calories?

Cant on the wagon... I feel safe here. That's 4 days.... Bliss. How you today, Carly? Xx

Sorry your struggling... It's still a better day than yesterday? Maybe tomorrow will be better than today? Xx

See, always look in the bright side... A pessimist says that's glass is half empty, an optimist says that glass is half full and a realist says that's a glass! We are what we are, and you need to remember that. You might not be where you want to be, but your nowhere near where you where... Xx

I just read this title and thought you had started to hit on the guy who delivers your exante hehe, now that would make an exciting story... Love on delivery day! Hehe

carrie1980 said:
See, always look in the bright side... A pessimist says that's glass is half empty, an optimist says that glass is half full and a realist says that's a glass! We are what we are, and you need to remember that. You might not be where you want to be, but your nowhere near where you where... Xx

Thanks carrie :) that really helped :) yeah sod it I am the best I can be considering all I've been through will try again tomorrow but on the plus side I won't have put on weight today :) and I'm not 14.4 1/2 anymore and never will be again :)

Gemma79 said:
I just read this title and thought you had started to hit on the guy who delivers your exante hehe, now that would make an exciting story... Love on delivery day! Hehe

Lmfao
Uggghhhh if you'd seen my delivery driver you'd be gagging too right now lol

:bundledup: I'm off to bed, sooo cccoold meet the wagon at midday taking MIL to a 9.15 hospital appointment.
What makes us cold is it ketosis or the low calories?

I'm not too sure, but I think it is the lower calories..... maybe someone will know :)
We can blast the heating tomorrow :D
think im just gonna sleep in the wagon tonight? xx
Ahhhhh excellent... built in security ;)

All very wise :), and true.

Okay, I'm off to bed... Carrie, I will leave the keys with you, but I will be up tooting early on.
Rows 4-8 can pull out to make a wee bed, you will find clean bedding folded in there, so you can have a comfy sleep ;)

Nighty nite all
Marge
:D

Back