Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

I'm gonna be back a week Monday.... Just got too many social occasions before then to come back just now..
:)

i wish i could say the same.marge...ive got loads too but need to lose this last bit more than i want to indulge for a week or two :-( doesnt make it any easier tho

Getslimquick said:
Lots of 'helpful' people today - advising me I should stop, 'you have lost enough now'... etc

GSQ

Oh me too!!! Everyday at work someone 'helpful' has something to say.

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

id be lost without my leccy blankee!

Still on wagon! 1pack and 1 bouillon down! Woohoo! Xx

Yay, woohoo. I am going to sit and watch all the family here tonight (10 of us i think) selecting and eating chinese takeaway, bring on the challenge i am worthy!! (Marge leave the sticky tape please xx)

lastslim said:
Yay, woohoo. I am going to sit and watch all the family here tonight (10 of us i think) selecting and eating chinese takeaway, bring on the challenge i am worthy!! (Marge leave the sticky tape please xx)

You can find the rolls of gaffer tape at the bottom of the gear stick ;)

Wagons roll...who's driving? Turn the heating up, shove on a dvd and tuck me in. I'm here to stay xx

Wagons roll...who's driving? Turn the heating up, shove on a dvd and tuck me in. I'm here to stay xx

Hi Nurse tubs,

I am here, sorry didn't say hi, am sat with my head in a book a few of the guys on her suggested. What feel you poppin on, i might put it down ;)

back on for another day... just be snoozing at the back. watched the mummy thing last night and really struggled to sleep after that... xx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i feel so crappy today not sure if im getting.something or just tired :-( roll on 5pm

had to take today off work :-( feeling a bit better this afternoon tho x

I am on board too - not so cold now and ready for the next stage; plenty of room on my seat, I left behind 79 lbs of fat! Feels great but miss the padding on the seat, I seem to have bought some bones with me. Apparently those sticky out things are called ribs and these lumpy hard bits where my bum used to be - is called the pelvis - never met them before. Need a padded cushion now. Can anyone oblige?

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
I am on board too - not so cold now and ready for the next stage; plenty of room on my seat, I left behind 79 lbs of fat! Feels great but miss the padding on the seat, I seem to have bought some bones with me. Apparently those sticky out things are called ribs and these lumpy hard bits where my bum used to be - is called the pelvis - never met them before. Need a padded cushion now. Can anyone oblige?

GSQ

Lol you can sit on my lap plenty of padding left here ;)

DustQueen said:
Lol you can sit on my lap plenty of padding left here ;)

It's a deal, bring a blanket in case it gets cold. Don't travel without water and a readily available loo too. All modern conveniences required by water addicted dieter. Getting Slim Quick.

GSQ

Back