Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

notsoskinnymarge said:
I'm gonna have to let someone else drive..... I really can't get into this now :eek:

I'll drive til Saturday. I plan to be 100% until then then WS.

So if you want join a bus driven by a slightly compulsive Exante addict who talks incessantly about the joys of being size 12 jump aboard.
Lots of wee stops, heater on full, extra padding on seats for skinny bums. Welsh singing not compulsory but beneficial. Daily weighing tolerated but not encouraged. No talk of food especially carbohydrate treats. Oh yes and rather bossy too!

ps. I used to be quite normal before starting Exante.

GSQ

I'll be there GSQ and every day between. I'll give you a rendition of 'Calon Lan' and plenty more Welsh greats ;)

Great welcome aboard NT - I can lead the singing too. I wonder if it has to be 'clean' on the wagon? Some rugby songs are not exactly respectable.

Its a bit quiet for a choir Nurse Tubs? By the way - You may have to change your name to 'Nurse Skinny'. Someone called me 'willowy' today - now that has never happened before.

GSQ

Willowy! I like it :)
Nah maybe we won't get a choir but it would be fun :D

All aboard, going forward on this journey - its dark, cold and wet in Wales tonight. When I stop tonight I am going to snuggle down with a warm bath and my favourite shake - Vanilla!

GS

I am still driving - so call me 'willowy' -

next stop - water in and water out - how unusual - Glad its Friday - roll on the week end.

GSQ

Phew! *jumps on board*, couldn't find you in my subs!
I can take over the driving today, I'm free :p.
Hope I get a full bus, are you with me???

Plenty of water and extra stops if the on-board toilet gets too busy :D

I'm here with my halo shining brightly :D lol xx

I'm here :wavey:

I think on the wagon is the best place to be Steph .... hang on in and soon the effects will drive you forward.
GSQ

Jump on peeps, I'm in the driving seat :p
Nice smooth ride today, weather looks changeable so don't bother putting the washing out. Put your feet up, drink the water and buckle up :D
Only stopping for toilet and liquid top-up. ;)

I'm jumping on too, complete mess up today but gonna carry on as normal with the shakes , please no bumpy rides I'm so full I'm gonna pop ;-0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

love the blinkies Nurse Tubs - getting thinner!

GSQ

love the blinkies Nurse Tubs - getting thinner!

GSQ

Thank you GSQ I found them on my photobucket, I had them since I was on a forum a few years back :D

I'll have to change my name too :p

On the road to slimville, join me if you're ready for the ride :character00182:

Back