Tootsie's Management Diary

Wow! 4.5 on management?! That is fantastic!!!

Oh, this is SO inspiring!

Wow Toots a huge well done - that is a great loss & is so very inspiring.

I look forward to the next instalment of your diary.......

Any news on the job front?

x

Thanks Joolz and cherry, i am still on a bit of a high to tell you the truth.

Today i can introduce some more foods, more veggies like broccoli, muchroom, spring onion and snacks, up to 1/2 lbs salad/veg, sugar free jely and fat freedips!! Oh yes and diet drinks.. I have just had a diet coke, was addicted before, and it was just devine!!!!!

Went to Sainsburys after taking Georgia to school and got some ingredients for the next few days, looking forward to trying some new recipies from the book.

Popped into another charity shop and bought some really gorgeous plain black, skinny Ben Sherman trousers, £3.00:eek: Size 10!!Look like they have never been worn, will try them on shortly, bit worried about this as they look tiny!!!!

Really missing my hubby today as I feel so good I want to share it with him..Have just spoken to him and he sounds really down,he is working so hard and through the night too. His body clock is so messed up what with starting work at 1am Houston time and jet lag etc, bless him, just want to give him a cuddle:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bought some red hair spray for George this morning for red nose day so she can dress up tomorrow for school.

I am going out on the town, clubbing and everything:eek: tomorrow with one of my bestest friends, she has not seenme since I started LL and she is so excited!!! I am now the same size clothes as she is, thats just mind blowing for me!! Although, I have to say it may give me more options as far as clothes choices for tomorrow!!!;) ;)

Not sure what I am going to eat later, will have a look at my books and see what I can create!!!
ta ta for now xxx

Toots

Just been reading your post and looking at your losses and wanted to say you have done so well in such a short period of time! Big congratulations.

I am sure you will get into those size 10's!!

Hope your hubbie will be home soon for a big cuddle - or not so big with you being soooooooooo slim!!

Enjoy your experimenting with the food.

Denise

Well Done Toots,

4.5lb loss is great!

Can't wait for Sunday I can have fruit...Yippeee...I so love fruit!

I had diet Coke ...a sip ...i lived on diet coke before LL...and I hated it!! how weird! It really caught my throat!

xxx

I am KNACKERED!!!!

Have had bundles and bundles of enery today to have spring leaned my house from top to bottome, washed all the bed clothes have even cleaned all the white woodwork:confused: Now I am shattered!!!

Decided to make some chicken Kebabs tonight for George and I Chicken marinated in garlic, cumin, corriander,lemon juice and fromage frais. They have been in the fridge all day!! George has just helped me put them on scewers and they are going under the grill shortly. Have also made really nice salad with sping onions, peppers, salad leaves, spinach etc etc. georgia is going to have hers with some new potatos.

I am now allowed to have some snacks so have had a celery stick, radishes and red pepper about an hour ago and I am now so full I think my dinner will have to wait until George is in bed.

She is being stroppy again, had a falling out with a girl at school!! they are very similar, very strong characters and they really rub each other up the wrong way, but when they are buddies, they get on well. Oh the joys of playground antics!!!!

Oh and by the way, the trousers fit!! Little bit stretched across the old bottom but they fit and it wasn't a struggle to do them up..Horray!!

No news on the job front Skinny, have spoken to the agent today and she is still waiting to hear from the company, don't know if that is a good or bad sign, shouldn't read into it too much I guess.

thank you July Bride.. befor hubby went away he kept coming up behind me and picking me up!!! Not something he has been able to do before so I think he just has to keep checking!! Bless him ;)

Anything good on T.V tonight? All my jobs are done so don't know what I am going to do with myself. may have nice pamper, ready for my night out tomorrow, and early night with my book may be in order!!!

right off to cook the kebabs xxxxx

size 10 skinny jeans!! How fab is that!!! Woohoo.

The kebabs sound yummy so let me know how they were. sorry your daughter is difficult at times, but you sound like you do the parenting stuff very well - and you are not turning to the biscuits when daughter=strops.

Enjoy your girlie night out as a skinnyminny.

Another busy day planned today. Have already been to library to do some photo copying, have been to the dump to get rid of lots of rubbish that has been in a pile in my garden since last summer!!, sprayed Georgia's hair red for school and dropped her off and it's only 11.00.

Joolz, the kebabs were amazing. I also made the Taziki (spelling) to go with it, I really really enjoyed it and was so full afterwards. I did want to eat again, but just had my hot choc and mint tea shake and I was fine.

Have applied for a couple more jobs today online to fingers crosses they like what they see.

Having this time off is really great, I am getting so much done and as we are moving on the 14th April it should be relatively stress free as I will be so organised!!

Got no delights to cook tonight as I am eating out!! I feel really confident about it actually and know i will make the right choices. Things have clicked in my head in the last couple of weeks and I really like the way I feel about myself and my attitude to food!! I know I have a long way to go but I really do think I am getting there!!

Hope everyone else is O.K today xxx:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Wow Toots you know how to make changes don't you, new house, new job (soon) & new you!

Are you moving far or staying in the same area?

Good luck with it all.

Your kebabs sounded yummy & I luuurrrrvveee Tzatzki mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have never tried making my own though.

You sound so positive & focused it is really great.

x

Hiya Skinny, your right, I don't do things by half do I.

My mum had a quite word in my hubbys ear before we got married. She said to him "do you know what you are letting yourself in for:eek: " and "you do know don't you, that your life will never be boring".....He reminds me of this alot when I go off on one and have todo everything at 100 miles an hour:D

Not moving too far, nearer to Ian's work and Georgia's school and my old work!! It will be alot easier as at the moment we are right in the middle of no where!!The only good thing about where we live now is that the take aways don't deliver out this far!! The only bad thing about where we are moving to, they do!!:rotflmao: :drool: :devilangel: He He!!

Thanks for the spelling of Tzatzki by the way....

Ha ha ha ha - I swear to god we must be separated at birth or something, my hubby has to go along with my latest obsession - I moved house, left my old job and started a degree, all in the same week!

Two months before we had not even thought about moving!

He does have to keep pace with me, but he does not mind, thinks I am nuts most of the time but says thats what he likes about me, life aint ever boring (bless) he says I am go go go go STOP!!!!

We have moved AWAY from the takeaways as we cannot get deliveries here either - huge help as where we were before we had soooo much choice it was almost rude not to try them ALL out on a very regular basis. I am sure you will be ok though, your head seems to be where it should be.

I love all greek food thanks to many holidays to various greek islands and so luuuurrrvvvvee Tzatziki as it was always part of the bread dipping appetizer in greek restaurants - imagine my delight when I discovered Tesco's sold their own version :drool: .

Anyway enough food talk can't have any tzatziki for at least another 8 weeks :boohoo: but at least it something to look forward to (yum yum yum)

I love reading about all the recipes you & AJ are trying out each day - it is soooo exciting & I keep cooking versions of them for my hubby & son to get them used to the new way of life when I do start eating again, much to my hubby's dismay - he would much prefer takeaways LOL - lucky my son daniel is too young to know the difference so just eats what I give him.:D

x

We were sooooo seperated at birth!!! Georgia would have been called Daniel had she been a boy and it's still my favorite boys name!!! Spooky spooky, oh and talking of spooky, i am really into the medium, fate thing!! Ians cousin is a medium and when she predicts, so much that comes true. Her guider is Ian's mum!!! She died 10 years ago. Ian had never met his cousin before then out of the blue, about 5 years ago she tracks him down through friends reunited... She told him so many things that there is no way she would ever have known. I could go on and on, we will have to save it for the London meet:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

You seem so much more positive, I am dead chuffed for you...

Yeah I am feeling much more positve, long may it continue...

I love the name Daniel cos you can shorten it to Dan & Danny & so is versatile as he grows up. It does seem quite a popular name at the moment there are loads of daniels in his nursery class!!!!

I can't wait to hear all about the medium at the London meet (if it happens) I went to really good one recently, it was quite a way from where I live but sooooo worth it she was unbelievable.

x

Morning all, have had a minimins free weekend and boy have I missed it!!!

Have not stopped since Friday night, today is the first day I can sit and reflect on how i did over the weekend and i am proud of myself except for one little "cheat"!!!

Had a great night out with my mate on Friday. We went for dinner and i had a chicken ceaser salad with no dressing, no parmasan and no croutons so, just chicken and salad really, and lots of fizzy water. It was a real joy to sit in a resturant and look at a menu. Choice was very limited though but hey I guess that is how things will be from now on!!

Spent the day running around with daughter, dog, parents etc etc. on saturday Had some tiger prawns with watercress and spinach for tea, was yummy.

Sunday i went out with my family for mothers day, this is when the cheat happened. i had smoked salmon with a little bit of lemon as a starter, then had sirloin of beef with some cooked greens!!!!! I was not allowed red meat until today so that was where I "fell off the wagon" LOL:D I had it dry, asked for no gravy..gave away my spuds and yorkshire pudding and cut out all the fat so I wasn't too bad really!!!!

I had my first management meeting last night and it was very different to the foundation meetings, Not as structured, but great to talk to others that were at so many different stages. Another girl joined with me she is on week 2, i am now on week 3. Got to go and get some shopping today as I am itching to have some fruit!!! I stayed the same this week which is fine, very happy with that!!

hope everyone else is doing O.K. i will be on later but i have some job hunting to do now.....

Hi Toots

Glad you are back on - have really missed your posts.

Well done for staying the same and I don't think your cheat was that bad - it was mothers day after all.

Good luck with the job hunting!

Feeling great thank Toots,

I have got into a pair of 14's quite comfortably so am feeling really good about that.

I called round at my friends last night as it was her birthday, have not seen her since before Christmas (long story) and she was knocked out over how much weight I had lost. I find that so weird cos I cannot see any difference when I look in the mirror - I obviously know I have lost weight with being in smaller clothes but it so weird cos I still see "fat" me in the mirror. Anyway the comments were a huge boost and I feel so positive and happy.

I am arranging to meet up with some other friends at the end of April whom I have been avoiding since LL as I did not want to go out until I was thin :confused: so they will be stunned, if my other friends reaction is anything to go by, cos by then I should be another stone down if not a bit more so I will feel confident and more comfortable about going out in an eating envrionment and not eating by then.

How you doing hun, any news on the job situation?

Hi Toots. Some great posts on here. Its great to hear your upbeat news. I have been really lazy on management but all this talk of recipies does make me want to have a go at the recipie book again. Did you lose again this week or are you maintaining now?

Good luck with the Job hunt and the house move!

Skinny, so sorry i have not been on.... Not having a job is so much harder than working, people expect so much of you!!!!

I am so chuffed for you that you have had some amazing comments, it is fantastic!! I on the other hand have now had to say to people that i am not some circus act and that I am still me, just a bit smaller!! the comments are fantastic when your head has not caught up with your body however, I have had the stairing (spelling) this weekend and some really negative comments I just feel like saying F**k OFF, I am so on top of this, leave me alone!!!!!!!

But secretly, tbh, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No news on job front yet, agency's are being really good but just waiting for employers to get their back sides into gear, as an employer once I do understand!! LLC is still on the boil, just waiting to see if I can get some money!!!!!!

Cake - the recipie booklet is fantastic. Again tonight i have made the chicken kebabs, riata and salad - it is so devine, you must try it!!!

Will try and post some more tomorrow, not having much luck thou at the mo!!!!

Love to all xx

I feel crap!!!!

I don't feel well at all, my glands are up, sore throat, headache, tired and totally fed up. Pmt is also kicking in and am missing hubby so much i just want to cry!!!! I have my two nieces (5 and 3) this weekend as my brother is away, i am dreading it if I feel this rough!!

management is still going really well, it looks like i have lost a bit more, we shall see on Monday I guess.

I have lost my receipe book, can't find it anywhere so i have just made a king prawn curry with mushrooms, red peppers and fromage frais, i though the spices might wake me up a bit, it was gorgeous but i still feel yuk!!!

I am going to have a hot bath and really early night to see if i can shkae this off. i am going party dress shopping with my best mate tomorrow and have been looking forward to it for ages so fingers crossed i am O.K

Sorry to ramble on, i am just feeling sorry myself. Off for a soak and to treat myself with some products xx

Back