Torquays Diary, it starts from today

Torquay Blonde

Ok, so weighed in today - cant believe i weigh 13 stone, its the heaviest i have weighed in 3 years, have just come back from hols so would imagine a couple of pounds of that is vino!!

So, i have 18lbs to lose to get to the top end of my target, i'm 5'8 so manage to hide extra weight quite well, but recently have noticed my jeans getting tighter etc.

So, onwards and downwards!! Have decided to stick to 1 green day a week, to do exercise 5 mornings a week for approx 40 mins each time and to have one flexisyn day each week- either friday or saturday, this is what worked for me last time, and as long as i keep within my syn allowance i know i will see a difference on the scales next friday!!

Wish me luck!!

Torquay x:D

Ok, so weighed in today - cant believe i weigh 13 stone, its the heaviest i have weighed in 3 years, have just come back from hols so would imagine a couple of pounds of that is vino!!

So, i have 18lbs to lose to get to the top end of my target, i'm 5'8 so manage to hide extra weight quite well, but recently have noticed my jeans getting tighter etc.

So, onwards and downwards!! Have decided to stick to 1 green day a week, to do exercise 5 mornings a week for approx 40 mins each time and to have one flexisyn day each week- either friday or saturday, this is what worked for me last time, and as long as i keep within my syn allowance i know i will see a difference on the scales next friday!!

Wish me luck!!

Torquay x:D

Good luck hun x

Good luck xx:D

good luck :D

Thanks Guys!!

Son, i heard you have moved over to WW? I tried it and failed miserably, but i know you will do well xx:D

Overdid it a bit over the weekend, nothing that cant be put right by cutting my syns down over the next few days, but must learn that drinking wine brings out the cupboard monster (you know, the one that keeps looking in the cupboards every 10 minutes even though it already knows exactly what is in there??!)
So have to keep my syns down to around 5 a day for the next couple of days to compensate!
So, today is my first green day, not going to go too carb crazy as it makes me feel far too bloated. Have planned my food for the day and stocked up at Tesco's yesterday, so all sorted for the week.
I do feel a lot better about my self already, and even though i dont have as much to lose as some people on here i have to keep myself on track as i weighed nearly 19 stone at my heaviest and although that was 14 years ago, the fat girl that i was then does still try and make an appearance from time to time so i have to keep her in check!!
Am hoping for a couple of pounds off on friday, even though it will be TOTM. No excuses!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Torquay xx:D

good luck hun x

Back