Torture!!!!

Pelepeg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fresh bread.

Just smell it!!:p

My childminder gave me a loaf this evening. The smell fully took over the flat before I was able to stoy it away in the freezer!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P. :cool:

Ohhh Don't mention teh b word LOL.I said to DH last night that if I would fail on one thing it would be bread! I have no desire to eat anything sweet or a meal even but the smell of bread seems devine LOL

Did you resist?

Sonya

I agree ... walking past the bakery section in a supermarket when they've just taken out a freshly baked batch of bread is the worst kind of torture IMO! :)

Thats why I am starting to do my shopping online! Cant cope with walking pst the bakery section.

I used to be able to eat whole fresh loafs, disgusting really!

Thats why I am starting to do my shopping online! Cant cope with walking pst the bakery section.

I used to be able to eat whole fresh loafs, disgusting really!

Since I went on CD Ive hardly bought any bread for my husband and also no butter. It just shows who was eating it before:eek:

ooh I know that fresh bread smell all too ell it is so hard to resist. I get it every day at work we get bread delivered at about 5 am then I go in at 7 30 to open up and the whole shop just smells of bread... definately torture, you'd think I'd be used to it now but I don't think i ever will be

I only buy enough rolls for my OH and DS for their packed lunch. We have a loaf in the freezer that they can take out in slices for toast ............. oooooooo I love toast too!! And some of those long life part baked rolls you shove in the oven in case we have visitors or if they fancy garlic bread. Otherwise NO bread in this house ......... ooooo lovely warm soft bread with a hard crust and butter dripping from it ............

arghhhhhhhhh! dont! i'll go crazy!!! mmm bread
*starts rocking backwards & forwards*
LOL

I honestly never thought i ate bread but i seem to do,i had to throw a loaf away this week as nobody had touched it.

i have already banned chocolate,crisps,pizza and now bread will be on the list:sigh:

The smell of bread is soooo mouth drooling, but worse than that is the smell of toast. I really cant cope with hunger when i smell that. i go off to my bedroom to get away from it and some how it seems to follow me. Arrrhhhhh!

oh jeez i have just realised i am back at work tomorrow.Our most popular item is toasted teacake or ham & cheese toastie. Awww well i can smell but not taste:(

let the smell fill you up. imagine you have already eaten the toast/teacake, you have really enjoyed it and you have put the dishes & cutlery away. now that you have 'eaten' it you are full and dont crave it any more.

I work in the cafe part of m & s.I will be good.

I will keep a jug of water for us all behind the counter.good job i dont like latte or mocha isnt it?

I work in the cafe part of m & s.I will be good.

I will keep a jug of water for us all behind the counter.good job i dont like latte or mocha isnt it?

ah fantastic (sorry) I tried asking a while ago if anyone else on here worked with food but no one did. I'm so glad to finally find someone who can relate to being constantly surrounded by an handling food.

I work in a small sandwich shop. we make the sandwiches to order but also do cooked food too so get the smells. we also do the cheese and ham toasties and get the teacake smells. the bacon sandwiches are the worst..

btw I love lattes!

drool.....

YAY another one!

Ok we're going to have to swap some tips of how to avoid the temptation when working with food. Water just isn't enough for me, any other ideas?

Back