Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Thank you every one, the help and support i find here is amazing and I am so greatful to you all. I have such a long journey ahead of me but knowing I can turn to you guys at times of need really help.

I had a letter in the post today from my last ******** world consultant saying she missed me at group but i know thatd not the road i need to take rigjt now. I've done that plan many times and get to 5 stone off and never any further, i dont know why that is but its always the same. It does not encourage portion control and that was a big issue for me.

i have had a normal day so far, porridge a bit later than usual, around 1pm and I have just had a nut and raisin bar with a mug of bouillon which fills me right up. Im thinking to have another porridge tonight as a treat as I really do enjoy it and think after my loss so far I think I deserve a treat.

TTFN

Alia x

Thank you every one x

so how is it that little kids know when you are busy and have loads to do? I had orders to pack up and my Hana is being a complete terror. She has not had a nap at all and she is still wide awake. Best plan, hubby just got back from the gym so he can deal with his little princess :)

feeling hungry now and still have not decided to have a shake or porridge, think i would like porridge but thinking i should stick to my usual routine. I have got a bit of a headache but putting that down to tiredness, these light mornings do no good for me cause i wake up for the loo around 6 and cant get back to sleep. My own fault really cause i end up reading the news and checking orders. Ive taken my tablets a little earlier so by 10 i will be out for the count.

Im wondering how long t will be till i start to feel the benefit of my weight loss. 2st 8lb is a drop in the ocean compared to what i have to lose but I am hoping soon I will start to feel it. Thats the weight of my 5 year old son mind you and I cant pick him up and hold him so that is all ready a lot of extra weight I was carrying round. When you put it into perspective like that you realise just how heavy weight is.

Strawberry shake won, going to drink it now and watch some TV till i fall asleep.

have a lovely evening ladies

TTFN

Alia x

Brilliant weight loss!
you are doing a cracking job.

Lets make it a slamming week 4

Brilliant weight loss!
you are doing a cracking job.

Lets make it a slamming week 4

Feeling very positive for week 4 :)

I've been quite lazy today. Caught up with a few programmes I've missed inbetween cleaning up and sorting the washing out. Had my porridge at 1pm and a chocolate and orange bar at 5, going to have a vanilla and cinnamon shake later.

I've just worked out there is 17 weeks and 3 days till my brothers wedding. I wonder how much I could lose by then. Im nervous about going for a few reasons. One cause of my weight i will stand out like a sore thumb. Im not particularly close to my brother, he is the golden boy who can do no wrong. This is his 3rd marriage, he swore he would never get married to his long time partner but there you go. Its at some fancy posh hotel in Dorset. At 4lb a week I could lose approx 70lb thats 5 stone - thats what I am going to aim for I think, gives me a mini goal along the path that is my journey.

I am still cold, actually I am not cold I am freezing, I just cant seem to get warm so now when I am sat down stairs I am normally wrapped up in a thick blanket, does this last forever, think I need to emigrate somewhere very warm!

i need my tweezers! Why is it that in this house no matter what it is I need, it goes missing??? Grrrrrrr its really annoying me now. Best go look again!

TTFN

Alia x

The way you are going you will hit your goal for your brothers wedding I am ure....good luck and keep the focus

I'm sure you'll meet your goal for your brother's wedding and you'll look fantastic. I've been really cold too and haven't been able to get warm in bed. I think it's to do with being in ketosis.

Hunny, I've just sat for half an hour and read your amazing journey! You should be so very very proud! I've always been a big girl, and have recently started exante, and I'm praying I have the staying power to succeed.....I'm taking one day t a time at the moment.

i too, am bitterly cold! What buillion do you use please, I fancy that!

I look or ward to hearing more about your wonderful family, I have 2 preschool girls and I love them dearly, but my god they are going to have me in a straight jacket!

massive hugs of support, Lisa xx

You will defo be at least 5 stone lighter by then I reckon even more!!!! Get looking for a gorgeous outfit for that wedding =)

Hi Alia, I'm freezing too - sitting here wrapped up in a blanket like a little old lady :eek:

I'm trying to see it as positive - must be well and truly in ketosis! :)

You are doing brilliantly and will look fab at the wedding :D

You are still doing well Alia :D
17weeks away is a good amount of time to be 4 to 5 stone lighter :)
You have already lost over 2 stone, so you could be edging towards the lower 20's by then !!! :D

I was proper freezing this morning too :(

Marge..have you not had snow in Scotland over the last few days

Marge..have you not had snow in Scotland over the last few days

No ? Not here :)
But it was very cold this morning :(
Where was it snowing Shrimp ?

The way you are going you will hit your goal for your brothers wedding I am ure....good luck and keep the focus

thank you, the support here is invaluable x

I'm sure you'll meet your goal for your brother's wedding and you'll look fantastic. I've been really cold too and haven't been able to get warm in bed. I think it's to do with being in ketosis.

Yes I believe it is the ketosis that does it, not funny though, wont be long to june and I have the heating on and am huddled up with a thick f.eece blanket, I must look bonkers :p

Hunny, I've just sat for half an hour and read your amazing journey! You should be so very very proud! I've always been a big girl, and have recently started exante, and I'm praying I have the staying power to succeed.....I'm taking one day t a time at the moment.

i too, am bitterly cold! What buillion do you use please, I fancy that!

I look or ward to hearing more about your wonderful family, I have 2 preschool girls and I love them dearly, but my god they are going to have me in a straight jacket!

massive hugs of support, Lisa xx

thank you hun, one day at a time is most deffinately the way forward. I can't look beyond that as it makes it seem like I have an impossible task. I used the reduced salt bouillon, you can get it in 1kg tubs on the internet but I believe you can also find ot on th supermarkets. I always have at least 2 a day and some times 3. I cant drink black coffee (love my milky costa lattes :( ) I think that helps me get through the day and if I am having a difficult day I just have another mug of it, much better than going off the rails and having something that will mess me up x

You will defo be at least 5 stone lighter by then I reckon even more!!!! Get looking for a gorgeous outfit for that wedding =)

thank you hun, i do think its doable and its great to have a target to aim for x

You are still doing well Alia :D
17weeks away is a good amount of time to be 4 to 5 stone lighter :)
You have already lost over 2 stone, so you could be edging towards the lower 20's by then !!! :D

I was proper freezing this morning too :(

I would love to do it to prove every one wrong, my brother is rather self centred and all about him with his flash cars and his own business. He has always looked down on me. I wish we were closer but I've accepted that is never going to happen so no use dreaming about it. My husband is so close to his brothers and sisters, he talks to them most days on the phone. I've not spoke to my brother since I last saw him when my Hana was a couple of months old and she is 2 and a half now!

Last edited:
4.30am and i am wide awake - contemplating if to go down stairs and have a cleaning spree or lay here in bed till i nod off. This time I would have been snacking on all kinds of crap before Exante, now i dream of porridge bars and milk shakes :D

Yes Alia, you must prove them wrong !!!
You are so in the right frame of mind to do just that :D

Back