Total Solution Exante 2.0

Good afternoon gorgeous one, the food you make hubby sounds so yummy, can I come and live with you once I've hit goal? ;)

Am so drooling! :drool:

Hope you're feeling much better today :hug99: xx

Hope the tooth is ok x x x

Poor LW is sick and in bed, bad infection after the tooth and anti bionics making me feel really sick. Catch up tomorrow everyone xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon LW xx

Get well soon xxx

Get well soon lovely xxxx

Poor LW is sick and in bed, bad infection after the tooth and anti bionics making me feel really sick. Catch up tomorrow everyone xxx

Take care sweet pea, hoping you're feeling much better asap. Loves and hugs winging their way over to you :hug99: xx

Sorry to learn Uve been poorly Get better soon
Gud luck with WI too
Big hugs comin Ur way
Shoebedoo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone, still feeling rough but weigh in this morning cheered me up -4lbs, very pleased with that :bliss:

1 more pound and I'll have lost 3 whole stones yaayyy

WOW WEE LW Dat is a fantastic accomplishment Well done u! Thrilled 4 u
Sons 9th bday today Off hill walkin and then goin to a park b4 I bake a sponge 4 him Temperatures supposed to increase er next wk Can't wait
U should b very proud of urself Ur doin amazingly well Not long to go Hang on in der
Miles of smiles
Shoebedoo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg brilliant!!! That's amazing :) well done you deserve it xxxxxx

WOW LW, That is fantastic sooo pleased for you, you are an inspirationxx:)

4lbs is a fab loss, congratulations hun :D

Thanks everybody, If I can lose 3lbs a week now for the next few weeks I'll be at my target sooner rather than later!!

Feeling much better today, swelling down a good bit, although I still look like a chip monk

Totally non weigh loss related. My husband has just emptied the dishwasher. This is quite surprising to me as I wasn't quite sure he knew exactly where it was!!

Morning campers, guess what, I am off to the dentist today LOL. Nothing is ever straight forward for me is it????

Serious wobble last night, felt like I could have eaten the entire house, I didn't but I think I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself, between the tooth the back and the shoulder, I am falling to bits.

I think I will go to the mall later and try some clothes on to cheer myself up!!

Have a great day everyone xx

Aw I do hope you feel better soon, I can't bear anything to do with teeth! Tooth ache is worse than childbirth any day lol!! Definitely go for some retail therapy though, it's good for the soul! (that's what I tell my bank manager anyway!!!!) :0)

Back