Total Solution Exante 2.0

Yay der thro!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tradition in my house the eurovison, but we don't get it here :cry: So many great nights watching rubbish songs on TV and having a few drinks in the house, of course the karaoke has to come out after!!

Right I give in, I am off to the mall today to try and do a bit of shopping. I have decided to buy clothes that are too tight, that way they might last a week or 2!!

Falling off me again this week, -3lbs gone so far and weigh in not until Sunday, very pleased, so no 13.4, which was my original target and also just 1 stone to go!!

Well done, not far to go until your goal now :0) Much as I moan about good old blighty, it's nice to have a few shops you can walk into and buy plus size clothes as its "the norm" (although hopefully not the norm for me for too much longer lol!) :0)

Well done u and happy shopping;-) can't beat retail therapy!!

Well done hun

Well done :) 13.4 was my original target, then I lowered it to the high 12's. 12.4 sounds good. Do you think you'll push for the 11's when you get there? I find the lower I go the more I want xxx

Well what a bloody carry on that was....

5 hours in the mall and I come back with what?? 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops, I am none the wiser about what size I am, all I can say is size 14 jeans in next are perfect and size 16 tops seems to be fine. That said I tried on everything for a 20 to a 14 with varying degrees on success. Why can shops not get their act together and do something about standardising their sizes at least a little bit??

Absolutely bloody starving now as well had my porridge before the dentist this morning at 8am (who gave me 2 fillings without anaesthetic incidentally, how brave am I!!) It's now 3.30 and I am dead on my feet. I fully expect to weigh 11st tomorrow morning LOL.

Sarah I think I will have to get to 12.4 first to see how I feel about it, looking in all the full length mirrors today I certainly still have a good bit to go, why do I always wear my worst underwear for these occasions? What I noticed today is that whilst all the 16 trousers and jeans I tried on were too big, the 14's were just too neat in general, there seems to be a big difference between 16 to 14 so I think I will just have to see what size I am when I get there. Imagine being a size 12!

Best go and get this meatloaf in the oven for his tea, otherwise there will be tears at 5.15pm!!

Congrats on being in size 14 jeans. 12's definitely the next step for you and at the rate you're going it shouldn't take too long!!!

Hey LW, just finished reading your diary ~ you've come such a long way :) I can't believe it's possible to lose such a big chunk of weight in what is really a relatively short space of time. And really, you looked amazing in that dress xx

Hey LW, just finished reading your diary ~ you've come such a long way :) I can't believe it's possible to lose such a big chunk of weight in what is really a relatively short space of time. And really, you looked amazing in that dress xx

God Namaste poor you, 35 pages of me moaning on!!

It's been tough at times I have to admit, but I am really pleased with the results and with myself!!

Thanks for your lovely comment about my dress, I did feel a million dollars that night, it really was worth all the effort!!

Hey Fair play treatin urself to some fab new clothes Bet u burnt lots of cals walkin and Tryin stuff on Don't get me started on mirrors in fittin rms My pet h8 I need to try dem on at home as some mirrors knock off a stone while others add a stone or is dat just me???
Off to dentist myself in d mornin
Consultation re bottom teeth and braces
Mayb gettin a brace will b d equivalent of gettin my jaws wired so will only b able to have shakes with a straw ... Hee hee then won't break diet!!!
Ordered bumper pack of porridge My favourite!!
Nitey nite

Ah Shoobs, I am just getting my fillings done first then I want to get some veneers for my front teeth as I can't be bothered with the braces things, although i do notice a lot of people here have them, even women in their 40's and 50's, I think it's more acceptable now than it was when I was at school and everybody made fun of them.

Of course I need to get a job first, dentist said the veneers would be about 1000 euro for 2!!!

Since I will be off plan tonight I am weighing in early today and changing my weigh day to Thursday again I think it's better for me.

So 13.4 it is for this week down 3 so very pleased.

Since I will be off plan tonight I am weighing in early today and changing my weigh day to Thursday again I think it's better for me.

So 13.4 it is for this week down 3 so very pleased.
I have invisible braces, they are hardly noticeable. Btw starting ss today motivation needed

Is it ok to have an SS diary on here???

Missed you all, lifes still hectic, even more than before....missed you all....Gonna catch up properly with you all asap. X

Good night out on Thursday which continued well in to Friday and I still feel bad!!

Back on plan this morning although talk of meeting friends for dinner this evening

Hey LW
Fair play being down again Ur flyin it
Have 2 wait 2 wks for dentist and ortho to meet up as der both on hols 2 c what they come up with
Grinding teeth in my sleep so der wearin down Need veneers too Def not dat expensive er Way cheaper of course in d UK! My mother is very kindly payin 4 what needs done as she thinks they look awful ! I've a perfect smile and my top teeth r fab but TIs d bottom ones dat r awful and unfortunately when Im talkin dats what u can c
Bummer!! Invisable ones wud b cool Busy busy!
I like d sound of dem! Will def end up with a nite retainer to stop me grinding in my sleep!

A big Tanx to all who recommended d Smoothie2go
WOW- TIs class!!! Best thg ever! Had a slush puppy 4 bfast Scrum
Temperatures r soarin
Can't beat d sun... Lose my appetite No prob drinking lots!
Hope yer d same!
Have a gud wkend
B gud Yes we can do it
Bikinis Waitin our fab figures Come on
TIs nearly June
We can knock a stone in d next 4 wks

Back