Total Solution Exante 2.0

I need to lose 14 lbs in 4 weeks too! I'm in :0)

Ok r we startin from 1st or from tomoro? Got box of porridge today so ready to start our stone challenge!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon gorgeous lady. Thanks for your kind words in my diary, love to you too :hug99: xx

Wow you're doing amazing hun! Fab losses :D

No harm Lets see how much we can manage in 2 wks!!
How's tricks with u? Hope all well... Uve been quiet l8ly... Must b flat out???

Sorry I've been quiet lately, I'm just mad busy cramming for my exam in 2 weeks time, so not a lot of spare time on my hands.

I should be on S & M until 14/06 I think from what supplies I have left so lets see how much we can get rid of by then. Having a bad week scales wise, very bad weekend so fingers crossed for a sts!!

Hope you are all having great day xx

Hey hon
Fair play being in study mode.... Best of luck in d exams! Well done cramming away.... as d sayin goes...... Failure to prepare is preparing 4 failure.... So head down and Ul whiz thro dem! Keep a bottle of water nearby and u won't b tempted to nibble!! Sugar free chewin gum helps me when my mouth is yearning for some chewing- d mintier d better as one piece lasts ages and mouth is on fire so Amnt tempted by food!!!
Here's 2 another day S&M.... Ur doin mighty!!!!

God is it just me?? But usually I find this forum really helpful and inspirational, but it seems lately the vast majority of posts are coming from people restarting VLCD's after losing massive amount of weight which they've subsequently put back on again.

When I started this it was definitely a one time thing, I've ended up enjoying S & M, but I have no intention of ever doing it again. I suppose on the upside it makes me really think hard about my post S & M plan and how I want to continue after I'm done here. Maybe I just find it depressing coz I've only got a couple more weeks to go and feel like I'm near the end of this particular chapter???

OOps i'm one of those that put back on all the weight that i'd lost.
This time around I have a plan and I think that's key. I basically went back to eating the same old cr*p and surprise surprise the weight went back on. Once i've reached my target this time I plan on doing 70/30, so basically i'm good during the week and can treat myself (within reason) at the weekends. I'm also going to cut right down on the carbs.
Don't be disheartened by all the restarters, you've done so incredibly well to get where you have and as long as you make sure you keep an eye on your weight you'll be fine.
I basically stopped weighing myself altogether once I reached my target, this time I will keep up my weekly weigh in so as soon as I start putting on weight I can nip it in the bud straight away.

I like your thinking Liz and I can't say I'm not guilty of regaining myself, I just can't imagine going through all this VLCD stuff and then undoing it all, I lost my original 11.5 stone just counting calories, it was a longer term approach and I kept it off for more than 5 years doing exactly what you're thinking about, very good on the week and then relax a bit at the weekend but not going crazy, I basically did SW green days all week and then sinned like hell on Friday!! That kept me stable at 13.8 for a long time.

I'm not too worried about going back to old eating habits as I think I never really regained the bad ones that I had, I just ate too much pizza and relaxed a bit too much at the weekend, probably gaining just about a pound a month or so until it was 3 stone!!

Definitely keep up the weigh ins, I know if I'm not on the scales its because I'm in that river in Egypt!!

Good afternoon gorgeous, hope you're taking regular breaks away from the revision. :hug99: xx

Morning LW, hoping your revision is going ok (that will be me next week cramming for my exam too!!) as a newbie constantly looking for inspiration I've noticed a lot of people either restarting or just starting & only making it a few days-I have to confess I ignore those posts!! The way I see it for me is that the key is to stay in ketosis & I don't want to set myself back 3-4 days so anything with carbs is just banished! On a few occasions I've had a little piece of protein & that's helped so much, it's mostly psychological as obviously I don't need it but the emotional side of things is what I'm trying to sort so hardly surprising!!

Anyway fingers crossed for your exam, bet you'll be glad when it's done and dusted-I know I will!! :0)

Hello :)

I can safely say I will NEVER regain the weight. Absolutely never ever! I'll allow for short term holiday or weekend gains but it will come straight back off. I will never see 21 stone on those scales again. I can't believe I ever did! VLCD is serving its purpose and (as you know) I'm Atkins bound.

Hope the revision and work is all going ok? I don't envy you lol, but I MUST pull my finger out and finish my degree. I need some motivation :) xxxx

Good luck with your exam lw. You are doing so well and the fact you have a plan for afterwards is great. I will have to think about mine because I'm trying to loose as much as possible for my holiday but I don't want to put it all back on in the 3 weeks Im away either. x

Good afternoon gorgeous, hoping you're well and looking forward to your weekend :hug99: xx

Hey LW well ru finished Ur exams??? Hello- where ru? Missin ya!!!

Good morning Gorgeous, yes where are you? C'mon and give yourself an hour or 2 break. We're missing you bigtime hun! :hug99: xXx

Looks like LW's missing in action.
Hope everythings going well for you. X

Sorry guys, just under the pump between work stuff and exam stuff...no fun time for LW :(

-2lbs this week a miracle after last weekend, I didn't feel I deserved it I was such a bad girl, but straight back on the S & S wagon and I got a loss, so ultra happy with that.

Just made experimental low carb scotch eggs, using minced chicken instead of pork sausage meat (it tends to have lots of nasty carbs in it) and baked in the over, they do look rather good!! Photo to follow!!

Been nibbling really badly this last few days, I think it's exam stress, cheese and ham seem to be permanently in my hand...still at least it's not a choccie biscuit.

Got my marks back for one of my degree subjects and got 80% so an A yaayyy, was well chuffed that assignment was a bloody nightmare! For the exam I have coming up I will be happy with 51% LOL

Will catch up properly with everyone later this evening, thanks for checking in on me everybody xxxxx

Back