Total Solution: Weekly Losses- please contribute :P

Ok so only had one wi so far and next one will be on Wednesday.

Week 1 -7lbs

Woohoo! X

Well done to everyone on the losses! Just shows sticking to it gets quick results!

Had my first weigh in this morning YIPEE!

Week 1 -10

Here's to next week ..

Well done everyone ... weigh day makes all the hard work worth while!!
x

Week 1: -10lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4: -6lbs
Week 5: -1lb
Week 6: -3lbs
Week 7: -3lbs
Week 8: -4lbs

Total: 2st 4lbs (32lbs) :)

Week 1 -7lbs
Week 2 -4lbs

Well done ladies!! Very positive reading when you are on day 4!! X

Well done guys keep this thread going. Love hearing about your losses :D

Week 1: 8lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 5lb
Week 4 2lb
Week 5: 3lb (TOTM)
Week 6: 3lb
Week 7: 4lb
Week 8: 2lb

Total loss: 2 stone 2lb :D

Well done both of you. I wish I had started in the new year now ... I was in total denial and thought I had to eat up what was for Christmas!!! Silly me!! Oh well hopefully I'll have good thing to report on Monday morning!! X

This week just -1lb - was really hoping for more but maybe it is TOTM and I'll get a bigger loss next week. Still find it a bit odd to loose such a small amount each week when on so few calories. I've challenged myself to 100 days TS (with food break every 5 weeks) so will stick with it and go to WS after that if still have poundage to loose.

Well done Katequa! Weightloss will pick up again don't worry about that :) I am on day 63 and have lost 2st 7lbs, and that's with a few 1lb and 2lb losses each week. I had a panic too when I had a low loss sticking to TS, and one week my weight didnt budge for 5 days BUT it did pick up again and iv had 3lb and 4lb losses since.

Keep going whatever your loss and you will be greatly rewarded :D xx

This week just -1lb - was really hoping for more but maybe it is TOTM and I'll get a bigger loss next week. Still find it a bit odd to loose such a small amount each week when on so few calories. I've challenged myself to 100 days TS (with food break every 5 weeks) so will stick with it and go to WS after that if still have poundage to loose.

Its weight off hun ... so thats great!
Are you drinking enough water? going to the loo ok? Sleeping/resting well? Doing any excerise?
Do you have the bars - maybe cut them out? They say only 1 per day as it is.

If you have any drinkslike the veg stock or coke zero etc maybe cut them out?

x

Week 1: -10lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4: -6lbs
Week 5: -1lb
Week 6: -3lbs
Week 7: -3lbs
Week 8: -4lbs
Week 9: -3lbs

Total: 2st 7lbs (35lbs) :D

Hi, I am on day 9 of TS (started again after having break for Xmas). Usually I have part of a bar for breakfast and save a bit for late afternoon. Today I am trying having a shake for breakfast and see if that helps with the slight hunger I am still getting late afternoon, when my energy levels slump quite alot!
Week 1 loss: -4 lbs

I'm not much of a rule-follower but I have actually been doing this by the book...three shakes, at least 3 litres of water plus some herbal teas (without citric acid), sleep at least 8 hours and run around after two young-ish kids! In a way I don't really mind loosing so slowly - it is a loss and each little bit down is a day, a week, a month nearer and I then have years to enjoy my well deserved lovely figure. I am learning patience for free!

Week 1 -7lbs
Week 2 -4lbs
Week 3 -3lbs

I'm amazed! x

Well done for the loss people!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent losses girls. Keep it up :D xx

Week 9 results in:

Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: 3lb
Week 9: 3lb

Total loss: 33lb

Week 9 results in:

Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: 3lb
Week 9: 3lb

Total loss: 33lb

Well done skinny Minnie!!! No 'wannabe' anymore!!
How you feeling? Did you do any 'food' week? (Sorry can't rem what they call it) when you eat some real food with your products for a week

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back