Totally failed first week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by .Katie-Ann., 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. .Katie-Ann.

.Katie-Ann. Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Li[potrim
    Cant believe i failed my first week!
    Had such a **** time in college at by the end of the week i thought **** it and gave in. No excuses i know..but ahhhhh silly silly SILLY me.

So have to lose 3 stone by june else im forever going to be like this.

P.s i have serious issues with my lack of motivation!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Katie whats done is done :sigh:

pick your self up and try again
    it is a hard diet alone with out every think else going on around , but to give in near the end of the week aww hun you would of been in ketosis it would of got alot easyer,

but yes its hard im bk for my 3rd try , i did 23 weeks no prob , now bk again its just so hard , try to think poss, and think of why you are doing this every time you have a bad spell :) or jump on the forum theres lots to help you along :)

4. lipotrimhereicome

lipotrimhereicome Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    katie,don't worry, i did that, i'm drinking flavoured water lol, its soooooooo hard i know :0(. the only thing you can do is set your mind to it and think " right last week i couldn't do it,this week i will", prove to yourself you can do it ;0).x

5. .Katie-Ann.

.Katie-Ann. Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Li[potrim
    :) well im praying im in the right framew of mind to do this. I just cant see me being slim at all lol and i think thats what makes me give in the whole "well u might as well eat as ur never going to be slim"

But i so want to succeed!

6. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Just keep goin hun, carry on with the shakes, and reallllly think what u want more.. packet of crisps or a super hot body...

its not for ever, and that 3 stone will drop off, u just gota take yurself out of your normal routines for a few weeks... xx

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    You can do this Katie-Ann! If you need motivation then look at the inspirational photos on here. They are amazing. Just think, stick to this and in a couple of months your 3 stones will be gone, forever!

Don't dwell on what's happened, just start afresh and keep going, you know the first week is the worst so just get through that and you will be fine. Good luck, I have faith in you to do this.

8. judyb

judyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.34%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    yes indeed you can do it, being one of the older ladies (51) I have spent my life going up and down the scales but never really being slim, and now I am within 4 lbs of target, having lost a total of 6 stone, not all on LT but a good portion of it, my only regret is I did not find LT 25 years ago.
    So keep focused and strong and miricles can happen.

9. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I am an interloper so hope you dont mind me posting....chalk this week up and get back on track...remember how you feel right now and vow that this time next week you wont be feeling this way. Life throws us lots of curve balls we have to learn to dodge them and not to make yourself more unhappy by eating some food because as you now know once you have eaten you feel even worse.....so consider your self told chick...lets see something more positive next week...or else :copon:lol....xx

10. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Get back on the horse chick!!!

Good luck xx

11. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

Keep going for it! Ive caved to food a few times and still lost 2 1/2 stone in 2 months! Tomorrow is a new day! My only regret? i didnt do this diet earlier when i had less to loose!

12. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Just get right back onto it and dont dwell on what happened you can do this 3 stone will just drop off

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.