Totally Lost It!!

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
I've gone completely off the rails this weekend! It was my mums birthday & I've been away so lots of eating out! I was counting... But gave up last night & today... And I was already over my weeklies & used all my APs!! :'(

I know to expect a gain, and I know I should have chosen better & behaved but I didn't (and I'm still kicking myself, self sabotage ahoy ;))

I joined the gym last week with the intention of starting going this week, gently to start with haha!!

Has anyone got any coping tips? Any ideas on preventing self sabotage? Or any ideas on how to minimise the damage? Shall I drop my points until weigh in (Friday)?

Sorry to whinge, just need some support/kick up the bum :)

Charli XxX

I think a lot of us have been relaxed this bank hol weekend so don't feel bad,we often have days off,you are getting back on it and that's what counts :0) don't lower your points as you will no doubt feel hungry if you do,eat filling foods,drink plenty of water and keep going :0)

Hiya. Totally feel your pain. Was my bday last week and went over weeklies and aps by about 40. Wi was yesterday and i lost 4lbs. Trying to lower my points this week where possible and maybe take out a few weeklies. Will see.how it goes. Not going ti beat myself up over it just got to get back on it. We will do it. X

I'm feeling ya lol! My dads birthday today as if bank hols aren't hard enough in the end I made the conscious decision to eat as I wanted per the past two days and will be back on it tomorrow. Like you I expect a gain Thursday and will take it on the chin as it will all be self inflicted! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad I'm not the only one :) I guess I'll have to suck it up & what will be will be!!

I just feel such a failure but I guess the past is the past & tomorrow's a new day etc etc... ;)

Cliches are cliches for a reason, right?!

We can all do this!! <3 :D

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
So glad I'm not the only one :) I guess I'll have to suck it up & what will be will be!!

I just feel such a failure but I guess the past is the past & tomorrow's a new day etc etc... ;)

Cliches are cliches for a reason, right?!

We can all do this!! <3 :D

Charli XxX

Your right what's done is done and tomorrow is the perfect chance to get back on plan you aren't a failure at all and your proving that by already planning on getting back on it :)

We CAN all do this Charli your right :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've been & stocked up on good things & planned my dinners & lunches for the week!! Forcing myself back into it haha!!

I can't allow myself to be disappointed if gain, because I bloody well enjoyed it!!

Next page, new start :D

Charli XxX

Hello,

Don't feel bad. As my Mum tells me; 'JC fell three times!'... :)

As to coping mechanisms, point everything you overate on - as much as you can remember. Then, chalk it down to a bad few days and start fresh. Tell yourself that you've gotten it out of your system and begin again with enthusiasm. Just LOOK at your ticker! How well you've done! One bad weekend doesn't cancel out all your hard work!

Oh, and don't miss your meeting this week. You'll only take ages to go back and in the meantime, you'll feel so bad about it, you'll eat the cat! Believe me; I'm the original yo-yo WW Rejoiner! :D

Good luck!

jenny mulhall said:
Hello,

Don't feel bad. As my Mum tells me; 'JC fell three times!'... :)

As to coping mechanisms, point everything you overate on - as much as you can remember. Then, chalk it down to a bad few days and start fresh. Tell yourself that you've gotten it out of your system and begin again with enthusiasm. Just LOOK at your ticker! How well you've done! One bad weekend doesn't cancel out all your hard work!

Oh, and don't miss your meeting this week. You'll only take ages to go back and in the meantime, you'll feel so bad about it, you'll eat the cat! Believe me; I'm the original yo-yo WW Rejoiner! :D

Good luck!

Haha just what I needed to hear ;) It's true, I know it is lol. Just wish that ticker would move a bit quicker :D (been stagnant for almost a year, fell right off the wagon!)

Charli XxX

bulldogdaisy said:
You can do it :0) plenty of support on here if you need it!

I definitely need something!! ;) I love the support on here & knowing I'm not alone, just wish my OH was as useful haha :)

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
I definitely need something!! ;) I love the support on here & knowing I'm not alone, just wish my OH was as useful haha :)

Charli XxX

Yea it's great on here for that.do you have a diary? They often help people.lol opps about your OH!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea it's great on here for that.do you have a diary? They often help people.lol opps about your OH!

I did have when I was doing SW but not since I swapped, been too busy!! Thinking of starting again though :)

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
I did have when I was doing SW but not since I swapped, been too busy!! Thinking of starting again though :)

Charli XxX

They are handy to have,I will keep my eye out for if you do start one :0)

Back